DMC PHASE II

Started by Rx9119
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Per email I received last Wed prior to phorcas opening for phase II - "Harper has one PGY1 position available and I plan to review applications on Friday, March 23rd, extend offers for interviews on Monday, March 26th and interview on Wednesday, March 28th. I will be bringing in 6 candidates for one position and I have 40 candidates that have been wait listed from Phase I."

I never got an interview so it is probably a bust considering the dates she listed in the email. I heard that not all programs will send you a rejection email for phase II, which is kinda crappy on their part.