Do all LORs get addressed to the school's admission's office?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtepper

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hafta give my school envelopes for a LOR on monday, but I have only received 1 secondary. Is it safe to assume that I should give them envelopes addressed to each school's admission office? In other words, do all secondaries from all schools get addressed exactly to each admissions office? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

why not use a recommendation clearing housing such as interfolio? That way you just need to give your school one address to mail your letters to, and then you can send out LORs as needed to the destination of your choosing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, hmmm... good idea... why didn't they/I think of that!?

sadly, can't for this LOR. To explain the matter thoroughly......................................... I have 2 LORs, one is a committee letter which is being sent virtualevals, but the other is from HUP (Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania). HUP doesn't send out letters, so they sent it to my school to send to medical schools. My school is asking me to provide postage and such, so they can send it out to the med schools when necessary. Hence, I need to know where to fill out these envelopes to before I hand them to my school. I don't know why they don't just virtualevals both, but it's not really up to me. :(

have your school send the HUP letter to interfolio. one envelope, much simpler. then, you'll schedule a delivery to each school yourself.

interfolio also does electronic deliveries.

Thanks for the help Jolie. That'll make things so much easier. You are a quick replier... I edited immediately.