DO for Canadians

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh YEah!! so LAST GAME TONIGHT?!?!4-2?!

any movement on waitlist??

yes yes!!

touro= #38 (was 78 initially)
azcom= hasn't started pulling from WL
western=has started pulling people from the deferred WL

Members don't see this ad.

oh wow, I didn't know that :O which is why I delayed my app until now :( but oh well, thanks so much for this info! I'll get it submitted ASAP then, and work on the PS meanwhile.. Thanks!

Don't rush, its still too early! Remember right now they will be busy with those who will matriculate this year.

So I'm curious, have any of you fellow Canadians been on SDN for over a year or two? I only ask because of a positive, encouraging trend I am noticing on SDN.

When I read SDN heavily two years ago, I don't think I ever saw more than one canadian talking about DO. Now there is new Canadian posters every 2nd week it seems. What does this mean? Well it obviously means that more Canadians are taking the DO route. How is this an advantage to us? Well the more Canadians involved in US Osteopathic medical schools, the more well known the doctorate will become in Canada.....making it easier for us to come back to Canada to practice (not that its even very hard now to do that).

Im honestly starting to believe that 8 years from now (4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency for example) more and more Canadians will have heard of Osteopathic medicine and realize we are no different than MDs, as many realize in the US.

If you aren't convinced, look at what Michigan State University has done lately for Canadians. (Keep in mind, MSU is a TOP TOP school. Its damn big + powerful) To encourage Canadians to seek the DO route, they have significantly lowered tuition to make MSU a better option for us. They have stated they want a quota of 25 new canadians each year, starting next year. Again, remember this is arguably one of the most influential medical schools in the US (which is not to say that there isn't 4-5 other DO schools that are very very well respected in the medical community)

Why are we such good candidates for US medical school? Well I hope I dont offend any Americans by saying this, but our undergraduate education is hands down way better than 75% of American universities. Any of the big Canadian universities provide rigorous science courses, that blow the average American uni out of the water. So when a Canadian comes into a US medical school with any semi-decent GPA, you know they are well prepared. How do I know this? Well for starters, I was friends with many students in undergrad who were one or two years older than me. These people went onto medical school all over the US and Caribbean. ALL of them gave me the same rough response when asked how medical school is going. "Its a lot easier than I expected, but most of my classmates are struggling (American classmates)". Of course, there is no physical proof that Canadians will out perform Americans in medical school, but this is just something I have been told by many Canadians I know personally at several medical schools ranging from Cornell to Yale to Wayne State to SGU.

So be proud, happy, and most importantly CONFIDENT in your decision knowing that choosing a US Osteopathic medical school is a great choice for Canadians, whether you intend to practice in the US or Canada.

Thank you for reading my ramble, I apologize if it annoyed anyone. This is just a trend on SDN I have noticed (and there is even more Canadians who dont post on SDN who know about DO. For example there is four in my class this year. I know only one of them posts on SDN other than myself).

Also, today is a very happy day since I am from VANCOUVER and the CANUCKS have the chance to win the Stanley Cup this afternoon :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
irrelevant though it is,

disappointing game today.. :(

the riot was quiet a surprise though, for me atleast.. :O oh wow, just saw 4 police officers beating down some protestor.. people r jumping over a burning car :| woah.

Hey I went to MSU website but I couldn't find any mention of lowering the tuition for Canadian students. The only thing I read was about how they offered scholarships to help Canadian students. And when I went to the scholarship site, there were just few scholarships Canadians can apply and the amounts weren't that much.
Could you tell me where you found the info about lowered tuition fees for Canadians? 'Cuz I really like to go to MSU but was so put-off by the crazy high tuition fee for non-residents.
If their tuition is less than 50K, this school will be my top choice

If you aren't convinced, look at what Michigan State University has done lately for Canadians. (Keep in mind, MSU is a TOP TOP school. Its damn big + powerful) To encourage Canadians to seek the DO route, they have significantly lowered tuition to make MSU a better option for us. They have stated they want a quota of 25 new canadians each year, starting next year. Again, remember this is arguably one of the most influential medical schools in the US (which is not to say that there isn't 4-5 other DO schools that are very very well respected in the medical community)

MSU offers Canadians a $20K scholarship for each of the 4 years of school. It makes it comparable (albeit at the high end) to other schools. I was accepted there and offered the scholarship but decided ultimately to attend another DO school I had already been accepted at - in part due to the still high tuition and in part due to curriculum / scheduling.

MSU offers Canadians a $20K scholarship for each of the 4 years of school. It makes it comparable (albeit at the high end) to other schools. I was accepted there and offered the scholarship but decided ultimately to attend another DO school I had already been accepted at - in part due to the still high tuition and in part due to curriculum / scheduling.

Which school are you attending??? Thats great that one Canadian got accepted to MSU, so we know its true

Kliff: I personally said "**** it" to the MSU since the secondary was very long and annoying. FOr example you have to get all your references to fill out several pages about you. I didnt want to bug my references after I had already bugged them for weeks for letters. Mind you, at the time I did NOT know there is rarely interviews and the secondary alone can get you acceptance:idea:

Anyone been on the Canadian Osteopathic Association lately?

What's this about...
"Notice: COA RELEASE REJECTS WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION "BENCHMARKS FOR TRAINING IN OSTEOPATHY"

http://www.osteopathic.ca/Documents/COA Release Rejecting WHO Benchmarks.doc

ya that came out months ago. Something about WHO and their guidelines for training DOs (docs and osteopath non docs). It got rejected because we already have a system in place for DO training/ licensure in Canada.

Hey there Drctother

I'm off to KCUMB. I'm moving in less than 3 weeks now and am starting to get a bit of anxiety thrown in with my general state of excitement. :eek:

Hey there Drctother

I'm off to KCUMB. I'm moving in less than 3 weeks now and am starting to get a bit of anxiety thrown in with my general state of excitement. :eek:

Hey Im a canadian and curious what were your stats to get into KCUMB

do canadians have to be significantly higher than americans to get in

thanks

Hey there Drctother

Nice, congrats!

Ya its so weird to be starting med school so soon:eek:

Im getting nervous, the people at Western who are in the summer anatomy course (basically u do anatomy in the summer instead of the fall, to get it out of the way) are saying how hard it is. They are studying like 6 hours a day lol

Im looking at the positives of moving to the US. This includes:

1) Sports. They take sports (minus hockey) very serious
2) Cheap alcohol
3) Cheap food
4) Cheap cars (im buying one in LA)

Negatives:
1) US politics (not my cup of tea):rolleyes:
2) Paying for health insurance (although apparently we might not have to as Canadians, a girl in my class said we are covered by ministry)
3) Explaining where Canada is on a map, and explaining the other ridiculous things Americans ask about Canada:bang::bang:

Nice, congrats!

3) Explaining where Canada is on a map, and explaining the other ridiculous things Americans ask about Canada:bang::bang:

Lol.....Canada is in the land of elves. I live close to Mordor

Don't forget higher tuition costs :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Im a canadian and curious what were your stats to get into KCUMB

do canadians have to be significantly higher than americans to get in

thanks

I'm also a non-trad student

My original UG was pathetic - 2.73 GPA (Sci 2.83, NonSci 2.47)
But my Post Bacc was better - 3.8 GPA (Sci 3.78, NonSci 3.89)
Overall GPA - 3.12 (Sci 3.23, NonSci 2.81)
I have an MBA which counted as Graduate: 3.39 (all nonsci)
Overall GPA = 3.19 (Sci 3.23, NonSci 3.13)
MCAT: 10 PS, 10 VR, 11 BS, Writing R

So I would not say my GPA is any better than the US students. My MCAT isn't too shaby and that combined with my post bacc GPA probably helped me a great deal.

Nice, congrats!

Ya its so weird to be starting med school so soon:eek:

Im getting nervous, the people at Western who are in the summer anatomy course (basically u do anatomy in the summer instead of the fall, to get it out of the way) are saying how hard it is. They are studying like 6 hours a day lol

Im looking at the positives of moving to the US. This includes:

1) Sports. They take sports (minus hockey) very serious
2) Cheap alcohol
3) Cheap food
4) Cheap cars (im buying one in LA)

Negatives:
1) US politics (not my cup of tea):rolleyes:
2) Paying for health insurance (although apparently we might not have to as Canadians, a girl in my class said we are covered by ministry)

I'm buying a car in the US too. The whole non-transferable license thing in Missouri is a bit of a pain, but whatever.

I agree with you about the politics. I get confused by the seemingly very black or white take on issues with no grey areas for compromise.

I got "travel insurance for students studying in the US" from Manulife - cost ~$650 for 12 months. The only thing it doesn't cover is prescriptions, but on the positive side, you can apparently go to any doctor (not so with a lot of US insurance plans) and there are no copays / deductibles (another prevelant feature of US insurance plans). I had to provide proof to the school that I had insurance so way to go if you are covered without having to buy extra.

I'm prepared to be asked about whether I miss the snow "eh". I really should watch Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans" again just to get in the right frame of mind. :rolleyes: (kidding - sort of)

I'm buying a car in the US too. The whole non-transferable license thing in Missouri is a bit of a pain, but whatever.

I agree with you about the politics. I get confused by the seemingly very black or white take on issues with no grey areas for compromise.

I got "travel insurance for students studying in the US" from Manulife - cost ~$650 for 12 months. The only thing it doesn't cover is prescriptions, but on the positive side, you can apparently go to any doctor (not so with a lot of US insurance plans) and there are no copays / deductibles (another prevelant feature of US insurance plans). I had to provide proof to the school that I had insurance so way to go if you are covered without having to buy extra.

I'm prepared to be asked about whether I miss the snow "eh". I really should watch Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans" again just to get in the right frame of mind. :rolleyes: (kidding - sort of)

Apparently California as well doesnt recognize Canadian drivers licenses as being transferable. Does that mean I couldnt insure a car with a BC license or does that mean I could do that, but would be expected to take the Cali drivers test right away afterwards? Whats the case with Missouri?

I will look into Manulife, thanks for letting me know. Apparently we are covered by ministry of health if you have the time/effort to go deal with that (a bunch of paperwork though I believe). I may just keep it simple and go to Manulife as Im getting pretty fed up with the paper work of trying to go to the US/ live there:p $650 in the grand scheme of a $280,000+ education is nothing.

Don't be fooled into thinking that you must get a US license right away. Make sure you check with local laws. For example, in California you do NOT need to get your Cali license. I checked with CHP on this. You are not considered a resident of CA -you are not working or paying taxes in the state. I have kept my AB license and my plates on my vehicle. My insurance company knows I am down here and there are no problems. Obviously I'll have to switch over during residency.

I have also bought a vehicle down here. Be aware that in Cali there are a ton of taxes to pay on your vehicle when you buy it. also registration is twice as much every year -at least when compared to Alberta. You also have to get it in for smog testing every couple of years or so. I drive my CA licensed vehicle with my AB license, and there are no problems with the insurance company or with the CHP or local law.

For Manulife, they will cover new prescriptions -just not pre-existing ones.

Be aware that in Cali there are a ton of taxes to pay on your vehicle when you buy it. also registration is twice as much every year

Amen to that. I thought I had paid enough when I BOUGHT the car. Nope, a month later I get another $385 registration bill :eek:

Don't be fooled into thinking that you must get a US license right away. Make sure you check with local laws. For example, in California you do NOT need to get your Cali license. I checked with CHP on this. You are not considered a resident of CA -you are not working or paying taxes in the state. I have kept my AB license and my plates on my vehicle. My insurance company knows I am down here and there are no problems. Obviously I'll have to switch over during residency.

I have also bought a vehicle down here. Be aware that in Cali there are a ton of taxes to pay on your vehicle when you buy it. also registration is twice as much every year -at least when compared to Alberta. You also have to get it in for smog testing every couple of years or so. I drive my CA licensed vehicle with my AB license, and there are no problems with the insurance company or with the CHP or local law.

For Manulife, they will cover new prescriptions -just not pre-existing ones.

Thanks for posting. Is this a Canadian or American insurance company :confused:? I read somewhere online that you can't get car insurance from an American company with a Canadian license. So, just to confirm that you were able to buy and insure a car with a Canadian license?

I was reading the details about my school's health insurance policy. Apparently, you have to pay $20 deductible every time you want to see a doctor. I will definitely miss my free Canadian healthcare...

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Is this a Canadian or American insurance company :confused:? I read somewhere online that you can't get car insurance from an American company with a Canadian license. So, just to confirm that you were able to buy and insure a car with a Canadian license?

That's correct.

I have 2 vehicles down here with me. One is registered and insured with State Farm in Alberta, but with my California address. The other was bought here and is registered and insured in Cali also with State Farm.

I had no problems getting the insurance with my Canadian license, just dropped into the local State Farm agency. Because I had been with State Farm in Canada, I still got my loyalty discount. The US insurance asked for a US drivers license after a few months, I told them about my conversation with the CHP (California Highway Patrol) and the fact that I was not legally considered a California resident, they also looked into it and agreed that I didn't need a US license and that my Canadian would be fine -even though I am driving a car plated and insured in Cali.

However, as soon as I start residency, I pay taxes, and therefore, must get a US license.

Hope that helps.

Apparently California as well doesnt recognize Canadian drivers licenses as being transferable. Does that mean I couldnt insure a car with a BC license or does that mean I could do that, but would be expected to take the Cali drivers test right away afterwards? Whats the case with Missouri?

As far as I can tell, I have to get a Missouri license at some point soon (not sure of the exact length of time - I've heard between 1 and 3 months). But they explicitly told me I could buy and insure a car with my Canadian license. That sounds weird to me, but as I don't want to deal with this once classes start, I figured I would try to get everything out of the way by Aug 1. Not exactly sure what order I will do things in though.

That's correct.

I have 2 vehicles down here with me. One is registered and insured with State Farm in Alberta, but with my California address. The other was bought here and is registered and insured in Cali also with State Farm.

I had no problems getting the insurance with my Canadian license, just dropped into the local State Farm agency. Because I had been with State Farm in Canada, I still got my loyalty discount. The US insurance asked for a US drivers license after a few months, I told them about my conversation with the CHP (California Highway Patrol) and the fact that I was not legally considered a California resident, they also looked into it and agreed that I didn't need a US license and that my Canadian would be fine -even though I am driving a car plated and insured in Cali.

However, as soon as I start residency, I pay taxes, and therefore, must get a US license.

Hope that helps.

I saw a car parked on campus student parking with an Alberta license plate quite a few times, is it yours by any chance? :p

oh wow, I didn't know that :O which is why I delayed my app until now :( but oh well, thanks so much for this info! I'll get it submitted ASAP then, and work on the PS meanwhile.. Thanks!

Although AACOMAS doesn't lock down your application and you can make changes after submission, I'd be careful about submitting when major changes are still taking place. The reason I'm saying that is because you don't know when AACOMAS is going to approve your application (mine was approved in 1 day) and once they do, it's sent off to the schools you've selected. Although AACOMAS told me that when I change my application, it gets updated on the school's side once a week (Tues was their updating day last cycle), but that doesn't mean the school pulls & stores the new application, and the updated version is what they see. Hopefully that's the case but a friend of mine's MSU application got lost after it was initially sent over (due to MSU's system a batch of applications were lost) and the schools didn't have a record of who had applied or not. If the schools sync with AACOMAS every week, they should have known this - theoretically. Anyways, not saying this to scare anyone but I'd suggest weighing your risk of able to make changes that the school sees vs. early submission.

Hi guys,

Other than Midwestern (AZCOM and CCOM), which schools that you know of require ALL tuition paid upfront?
I did not consider this when starting my application and I think I would not submit secondaries to these 2 schools (and maybe more). I don't think I can have ALL the money in the bank now as I am not a millionare and I don't have rich parents.

No others do not require this. I submitted 4 secondaries already. Now the waiting begins, while still being wait listed!! :/

AZCOM doesn't require you to pay the whole tuition upfront. however, they need to verify that you have ~300K in your account before school starts. people in this thread have said that, you can get 300K loan put it in your account so azcom can verify it. they return the money and take whatever you need.

DMU, however, requires you to pay the whole thing upfront.

Alright, I'll try AZCOM and CCOM then. I hope I can get that 300K from RBC.

In their secondaries, they ask for resume or curriculum vitae. Now, this is already done via AACOMAS. Do we need to list details of our activities or just a list?

Alright, I'll try AZCOM and CCOM then. I hope I can get that 300K from RBC.

In their secondaries, they ask for resume or curriculum vitae. Now, this is already done via AACOMAS. Do we need to list details of our activities or just a list?

that's what I did. Just listed all my EC in a CV style.

Wait we can get up to 300K now? I thought it was around 200k?

Thanks UBCVan.

I guess the loan can be higher if we have some money or property or is this not true? Can a poor student get 300K loan?

Not sure why there has to be 2 separate secondaries for each CCOM and AZCOM since they are both Midwestern. I just copied the essays exactly the same.

I went to its website to check out their students being asked why they chose midwestern. Some are quite funny.

How does the weather compare between the 2 campuses?

RBC told me 150K , TD 200K for student loans.

drg:
can't we get more than 200K if we have a co-signer?? you can ask the banks how much they can give you without being accepted yet? if that's true, i think I should do that then.

Thanks UBCVan.

I guess the loan can be higher if we have some money or property or is this not true? Can a poor student get 300K loan? well, i'm not sure, since I haven't been accepted yet. i'm on 3 WLs. but I think you might be able to get more if you have a co-signer? can anyone verify?

Not sure why there has to be 2 separate secondaries for each CCOM and AZCOM since they are both Midwestern. I just copied the essays exactly the same.

yeah, that's what I did last year. although their both midwestern, they are seperate schools, and have different adcoms.

I went to its website to check out their students being asked why they chose midwestern. Some are quite funny.

How does the weather compare between the 2 campuses? well phoenix is very very hot, good weather in the winter though. don't know about chicago though.

Thanks UBCVan.

I guess the loan can be higher if we have some money or property or is this not true? Can a poor student get 300K loan?

How does the weather compare between the 2 campuses?

I did the same thing last year. They definitely dont cross reference apps because I got rejected from CCOM and im still on hold at AZCOM I believe

AZCOM doesn't require you to pay the whole tuition upfront. however, they need to verify that you have ~300K in your account before school starts. people in this thread have said that, you can get 300K loan put it in your account so azcom can verify it. they return the money and take whatever you need.

DMU, however, requires you to pay the whole thing upfront.

for Midwestern, you will need to show 330k in US bank account so you would need 330k cash which is not really easy especially when Most Canadian banks only release 50k in first year- they don't release all 200k.

RBC told me 150K , TD 200K for student loans.

+1.
The maximum cap is 200k at most Canadian banks. If you have two strong consignor, you may be able to get a loan from two different banks!

Hi guys,

Do we have any stats anywhere for Canadians that got accepted at any of the DO schools?

Hi guys,

Do we have any stats anywhere for Canadians that got accepted at any of the DO schools?

yeah check this thread somewhere. everyone shared their acceptances. I'll post it if i find it.

OK here it is:

Applied
ATSU KCOM: thumbz, drctother
DMU: thegame11, VPP, medapp88, drctother
KCOM: thegame11, VPP, mashmetoo, medapp88, thumbz , drctother, UBCvan
KCUMB: thegame11, VPP, medapp88, thumbz,UBCvan
LECOM-Erie: thegame11, VPP, thumbz, drctother
NOVA: thegame11, VPP, mashmetoo, thumbz , drctother
PCOM: thegame11, VPP, mashmetoo, drctother,UBCvan
PCOM-GA: VPP, mashmetoo, drctother,UBCvan
Western: VPP, mashmetoo, medapp88, drctother,UBCvan
Western-Lebanon: VPP
WVSOM: VPP, thumbz, drctother
William Carey: VPP
LECOM-B: VPP , drctother
Touro-COM(NY): VPP, medapp88, thumbz , drctother,UBCvan
Pikeville: VPP,UBCvan
AZCOM: VPP, medapp88, thumbz , drctother,UBCvan
CCOM: VPP, medapp88, thumbz , drctother,UBCvan
Edward Via: VPP
Michigan: VPP, drctother
UNECOM: VPP, drctother,UBCvan

Interview Offered
DMU: thegame11, VPP
NOVA: thegame11, VPP, thumbz
KCUMB: thegame11 (didn't attend), VPP (didn't attend), medapp88,UBCvan
Western: VPP, mashmetoo, medapp88 , drctother,UBCvan
Touro-COM (NY): VPP, medapp88 (didn't attend), drctother,UBCvan
LECOM-E: VPP
AZCOM: VPP, medapp88, thumbz,UBCvan
KCOM: mashmetoo

Accepted
DMU: thegame11, VPP
NOVA: thegame11, VPP, thumbz
Western: VPP, mashmetoo, medapp88 , drctother
AZCOM: VPP, medapp88, thumbz
KCUMB:medapp88
Touro-NY: drctother

Thanks. Did they post any stats on marks GPA or MCAT?

to those who applied to NSU this past year. how did you satisfy the fine arts LOR requirement? would a humanity prof LOR work?

to those who applied to NSU this past year. how did you satisfy the fine arts LOR requirement? would a humanity prof LOR work?

I'm using my history prof. I think liberal arts can cover a large area: from English to music.

I'm using my history prof. I think liberal arts can cover a large area: from English to music.

well this course I have is a women's studies course which is considered both a humanity and a social studies course.

well this course I have is a women's studies course which is considered both a humanity and a social studies course.

That almost sounds like a sociology course, which is liberal arts. You should contact NSU just to be sure.

I'm having trouble with this LOR. My undergrad courses were 100 years ago, and my class sizes at UWO were hundreds of students. I took English 020E, but I'm sure the prof wouldn't know who I was.

I'm having trouble with this LOR. My undergrad courses were 100 years ago, and my class sizes at UWO were hundreds of students. I took English 020E, but I'm sure the prof wouldn't know who I was.

If nothing works, how about taking a lib arts course, and half way through ask for a LOR?

In terms of loans, I'm pretty sure the 200K is the max you can get under a student loan. However, this doesn't mean you can't get two student loans or other types of loans (it may have higher interest but you'll make it work :thumbup:). I say at this point, don't use tuition as a reason for not applying to schools. It's competitive enough and you want your changes to be as high as possible. For AZCOM and CCOM, it doesn't have to be money in your bank account. Getting financial sponsorship (having family indicating they're willing to sponsor you for x amount) is also a viable method.

When I spoke to the AZCOM and CCOM adcoms, they advised to have a high-quality resume. The resume isn't used in getting the interview, but during the interview. The interview is partially blind (no stats) and the interviewers only have your resume. So you want to make sure the resume has enough materials to give the interviewees a good sense of who you are and to spark conversation topics.

P.S. To give current applicants some encouragement and confidence in applying, you can add me to the accepted list for CCOM and we've read of people getting in to MSU (and I know a Canadian there).

In terms of loans, I'm pretty sure the 200K is the max you can get under a student loan. However, this doesn't mean you can't get two student loans or other types of loans (it may have higher interest but you'll make it work :thumbup:). I say at this point, don't use tuition as a reason for not applying to schools. It's competitive enough and you want your changes to be as high as possible. For AZCOM and CCOM, it doesn't have to be money in your bank account. Getting financial sponsorship (having family indicating they're willing to sponsor you for x amount) is also a viable method.

When I spoke to the AZCOM and CCOM adcoms, they advised to have a high-quality resume. The resume isn't used in getting the interview, but during the interview. The interview is partially blind (no stats) and the interviewers only have your resume. So you want to make sure the resume has enough materials to give the interviewees a good sense of who you are and to spark conversation topics.

P.S. To give current applicants some encouragement and confidence in applying, you can add me to the accepted list for CCOM and we've read of people getting in to MSU (and I know a Canadian there).

I already talked to TD, they said they're willing to give me 200K. But they can only release 60K for first year. and I told them about AZCOM wanting 330K in US bank account. they said what they can do is give me an official letter stating that they have approved me for 200K and that I will have access to 200K. Would this work for AZCOM? if it does, I could have my family sponsor me for the rest which is 130K. How's the sponsorship? Just a letter saying they will give me 130K?

because honestly I talked to my parents, and if I come off the WL this year, we can't have 330K in a US bank account. We can't pull it off.

Hey guys,

Do Canadians normally get the secondaries much later the Americans? For those who got invited for interviews, what months would this be conducted?

Hey guys,

Do Canadians normally get the secondaries much later the Americans? For those who got invited for interviews, what months would this be conducted?

It may be true for some universities. You just need to do your level best on these secondaries. For WesternU dispatch it as soon as you get it. If you delay it for a month or so, then you might get a call later. Otherwise Canadians and Americans usually get interviews at the same time.

UBC: how's the waitlist moving at Touro?
I just read UBC you been accepted for next year's class at Touro! Congrats buddy! You really deserve it. Now throw a party for all the SDNer Canadians :)