Do I graduate college in 2 years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Petor16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated high school with my AA degree and I've always been planning on taking 3 years to graduate and get my Biochemistry BS and get bio, chem, and political science minors but with corona, I'm considering dropping my political science minor and any classes I don't need for graduation and finishing up in 2 and a summer. The difficulty of my summer won't change, but I'll be taking more difficult classes during the school year (but never over 16 credits, my current schedule is 12 or 13 credits a semester). This would make me push my MCAT to the summer after I graduate (as opposed to next spring) and give me 2 gap years to work or get a masters, but I'm skeptical if that is going to be the best plan. Although not a big concern, I am not on a large scholarship and if I were to work for 2 years, I would likely live at home.

The classes other than political science I would be cutting out are stats, cell bio, and psychology. I would eventually take stats after I graduate.

Members don't see this ad.