Do I still have a chance at this point?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDKLA

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I applied to 8 schools already about a month ago and didn't get any interviews yet. I'm considering adding one more school because I'm worried. Which one of the following should I add: Louisville, Tufts, Oklahoma, NOVA
I'm out of state for all three, 19 AA 20 TS. 3.98 GPA.. and it's pretty late in the cycle. Considering everything which one should I add?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Wow your GPA is amazing! I am applying this year but I've heard a lot of people apply to more than 15 schools to have better chances. I think it might still be a bit too early to hear back since there's still some people (like myself) submitting applications. If money is not an issue for you, why not just apply to as many as you can? Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Give it some more time. People who applied in June are probably most of the applicants hearing back now i think. Maybe apply to 1 or 2 more schools (tufts and nova?) because of ur DAT score. But otherwise u have an amazing GPA so just be patient! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everybody! I applied to 8 schools already about a month ago and didn't get any interviews yet. I'm considering adding one more school because I'm worried. Which one of the following should I add: Louisville, Tufts, Oklahoma, NOVA
I'm out of state for all three, 19 AA 20 TS. 3.98 GPA.. and it's pretty late in the cycle. Considering everything which one should I add?
Thank you

it's not pretty late in the cycle...

I would say you have a chance as not a single acceptance other than deferred acceptances from the previous cycle have been offered, so there's quite a few seats remaining at every single school in the country.

Oklahoma won't start interviewing until sometime in September. They would like your stats, however they only take roughly 14 OOS.

Update, I added lecom and Tennessee. Still waiting

Thank you
This is still early to get interview calls. Don't freak out.

If you want to apply to more schools that is fine, but apply to schools that you think you have a good shot. It's not too late to apply (given your high GPA).

But again, don't freak out. I got many interview invites in September. So, chill out.