do they know what professional schools I am applying to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ranark

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i wonder if UNC doesnt like me cuz I applied to alot of other schools... :p

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the same situations as you are right now, when I was sending my application to AADSAS. I answered 'yes' for this question, because I know they won't deny ur acceptance just because you are applying to some other professional school , if your credentials are strong enough. Now, I don't even think I am going to apply to optometry school. I put yes for that answer just because I wanted to keep my options open. I don't see anything wrong in liking more than one profession. If I get an interview from somewhere (ths a big IF there), I can explain them during the interview why I wanted to apply to optometry school.

thakdha said:
I don't see anything wrong in liking more than one profession.

yeah but if you're lumped in with a group of being borderline (and considering that you dont expect an interview, sounds like you are), odds are that the Ad Com will give the spot to someone who is 100% sure that they want to be there. They probably would rather not take a gamble on someone whose actions suggest that they arent quite sure what they want to do.