DO Waitlist Support Thread 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yesterday morning, I emailed about the waitlist movement and that afternoon I received the A!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I got the A at 7:43!
I finished crying at 7:51
Now I’m here sharing with all of you lovely peoples.

Congratulations everyone and thank you so much for all the help and encouragement you’ve given!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Also got off the waitlist today! Thank you to everyone in this thread! Don't give up!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiosity is there a reason why on this thread or the school specific ones why it is not shared where you did get accepted to? For example when I see the comments “ giving up acceptance” it would be helpful to know where they are going to gauge WL movement at other schools.

Just out of curiosity is there a reason why on this thread or the school specific ones why it is not shared where you did get accepted to? For example when I see the comments “ giving up acceptance” it would be helpful to know where they are going to gauge WL movement at other schools.

Not sure but it may be to remain anonymous since at this point giving out that information can really narrow you down and it might be easy to figure out who you are

Not sure but it may be to remain anonymous since at this point giving out that information can really narrow you down and it might be easy to figure out who you are
That makes sense. I forget who all has access and who may want to stay anonymous. Thanks for reply.

Reactions: 1 user
I got the A at 7:43!
I finished crying at 7:51
Now I’m here sharing with all of you lovely peoples.

Congratulations everyone and thank you so much for all the help and encouragement you’ve given!
So happy for you man! This whole cycle I was rooting for you to get in, hope we get to work together someday Doctor!

Reactions: 1 users
So happy for you man! This whole cycle I was rooting for you to get in, hope we get to work together someday Doctor!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it and I hope to as well!

Still manifesting!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Manifesting all the good news for today and this last week of June!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if the first of July is an important date in terms of waitlist movement? One of my friends said it was but I wasn’t able to find any details on why lol

Haven’t found the 2022-2023 thread…I know it’s early but manifesting an A from one of the WLs currently on ♥️