DO Waitlist Support Thread 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Manifesting an A off of one of my 2 WL this week!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
4 waitlists, manifesting one calls this week!! I’m hoping that since it’s past may 15th we will all see some bigger movement. We got this guys:)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting an A off my one and only waitlist please let this be the week!

• Care
If you don’t mind me asking, for those with only 1 - where is it at?

For me it is LMU-DCOM.

I got off the waitlist! This was at WCUCOM, by the way. Super excited!

Edit: Also, good luck to everyone else this week! I'm rooting for you!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I got off the waitlist! This was at WCUCOM, by the way. Super excited!

Edit: Also, good luck to everyone else this week! I'm rooting for you!
Congrats man!

Happy for you, but it’s killing me watching people get in and I still hear silence lol

Congrats man!

Happy for you, but it’s killing me watching people get in and I still hear silence lol
I hear you on that lol. The worst part was definitely waiting. But chin up, my dude! I'm sure you'll get in, too!

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A today! Thank the Lord! This is my second cycle and my second time being on the waitlist, there is hope!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Currently on 2 waitlists. Manifesting for an acceptance at 1 by June pls 😩

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
We got this folks. LETS GET THIS A BABY

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m slowly going crazy every day that goes by that I don’t get a call

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Agreed. Top choice started pulling people off and I can’t even think straight about it

Same! I know my top choice has been pulling people off too so I’ve been just staring at my phone all day willing it to ring.

Waitlisted at two school and both threads have been relatively quiet. Not sure how to take this but I’m hoping that there starts to be movement soon 🥲

Got the A at my top choice DO school yesterday!!! I suspect, based on my communications with the Director of Admissions, that I got bumped up the list very quickly. Tip - let them know how interested you are in that specific school and why!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got the A at my top choice DO school yesterday!!! I suspect, based on my communications with the Director of Admissions, that I got bumped up the list very quickly. Tip - let them know how interested you are in that specific school and why!

I sent a LOI to mine so hopefully it helps. Also, congrats!!!

• Care
Please let today be the day! Hopefully As coming our way

Reactions: 5 users
2 calls came through earlier and my heart started pounding and then I saw it was just spam

hoping for the A today :( idk how to move forward without knowing my fate

hoping for the A today :( idk how to move forward without knowing my fate

For real! Like do I get a job? Take classes? Retake the MCAT? Knit sweaters? Idk what to do being here in limbo.

I’ve been studying for the MCAT as if I’m going to take it again soon but I don’t have a test scheduled.

I’ve got an application to an SMP waiting for review that I started before i got waitlisted.

For real! Like do I get a job? Take classes? Retake the MCAT? Knit sweaters? Idk what to do being here in limbo.

I’ve been studying for the MCAT as if I’m going to take it again soon but I don’t have a test scheduled.

I’ve got an application to an SMP waiting for review that I started before i got waitlisted.

I have an MCAT scheduled and I can barely find the motivation to study! :/

Same! I’ve been actively studying for the MCAT but don’t have a date scheduled yet either. I’ve also been working on an online MBA application as a backup just in case too and starting to plan what I’ll need if I have to redo the AACOMAS app again.

It’s overwhelming!! This area of limbo is a tough spot because I don’t really know what to do except just wait. Here’s hoping we all hear soon so we can start making some decisions and definite plans either way!

Let's change the tempo here! Tomorrow is Friday and I'm feeling the A's coming our way!!!

Wishing everyone who is still on the waitlist the best! I made the mistake of constantly checking SDN/Reddit for waitlist movement every 2 hr or so. I realized it just made me more anxious knowing calls were being made but they weren't for me. So try not to get too hooked on here as it could also negatively affect you like it did me.

Reactions: 7 users
May today be the day we hear something!! But if not, try to do something fun/something you like over the weekend. (Because if you’re anything like me, your brain doesn’t just shut off because you know nothing happens on the weekends)

I got an II to a two year masters of medical science program today.

I feel like my life gets more complicated as this year goes on.

Anyone on the waitlist for KCU?

I got two interviews and two waitlists for this cycle (KCU and KansasCOM) and I don’t have much confidence I’ll hear anything from KansasCOM. This wait is killing me

• Care
Posting here to manifest one of my 2 WLs to turn into an A this week:cool:

Reactions: 6 users
Just spoke with a adcom at HCOM and they said it’s an unprecedented low for waitlist movement for them. Very hard to hear with them being mr top choice. Here’s to hoping June opens more seats!

• Care
Interviewed at 2 schools, WL'd at both schools, no clue if or when I will hear back.... 🥲

Interviewed at 2 schools, WL'd at both schools, no clue if or when I will hear back.... 🥲

I think that’s the worst part of the waitlist. Knowing you could hear back at any time, but also knowing there’s a chance you won’t hear back either.

Stay hopeful!!

• Care
is anyone here waiting to hear back from NSU KPCOM? I feel like waitlist movement is so slow unlike last years? Has anyone been able to reach out to admissions regarding potential future movement?

Apparently ACOM has had some movement on the waitlist today.