Do you floss?

Started by You
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you floss?

  • Yes, everyday

    Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Yes, few times a week

    Votes: 44 41.1%
  • Yes, few times a month

    Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Yes, few times a year

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Yes, once a while every many years

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Yes, only before going to the dentist

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Yes, only after the dentist faint seeing my gum and told me to start flossin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only if I get into dental school then I'll start flossin

    Votes: 5 4.7%
  • No, only if I get interviews then I'll start flossin

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • No, I don't believe in flossing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, too painful

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I got supernatural teeth

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Never, what the heck is it?

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 1 0.9%

  • Total voters
    107
  • Poll closed .

You

Carpe Diem!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you floss?

*anonymous poll of pre-dental habits*
 
lol
this is funny

you shoul add

"no, i don't floss, but I use mouth wash.. is that close enough? "

choice..

haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my gosh. How could anyone not floss. That's disgusting! And you call yourselves wannabe dentists? Come on....start flossin' you sickos!!! :meanie:
 
yep gotta do it everyday...although I just recently switched from flossing in the morning to flossing at night. I knew it was stupid to floss in th morning, but I just was in the habit of doing it in the morning.
 
Yes, I do it 2 times per day. Sometimes I'll even do it after each meal. I'm just a big freak about having my teeth in tip top shape. lol
 
I floss in bed, as I watch TV, and my cat loves to "floss" at the other loose end. He once almost swallowed it, and I had to pull it out of his mouth, and his stomach.... that was awesome.
 
i was so paranoid about having food stuck in my teeth at school, that I have floss in all my bags now. its funny, friends know about it and come asking for some.