Do you have a linkage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LindsayRein1

: )
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone : )

I am in a post-bac pre-med at the University of Penn. I really only know what our linkage options are like, I was wondering what everyone else's programs had in terms of linkage acceptances and skipping the glide year?

Thanks : )
 
This is probably a stupid question....

What exactly is a linkage? If accepted to a linkage program - and you meet the gpa and MCAT requirements - are you automatically accepted into the particular med school? Or do you just get an interview?