Do you need a laptop for clinicals?

Started by stevo2365
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stevo2365

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but do you need a laptop for clinicals?

I have an older, but usable laptop, but I was planning on buying one of those desktop iMacs since I feel like I'm beginning to settle down a little more with moving and what not.

Let me know your opinions! I'd love some feedback.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never take my laptop to the hospital or clinics that I've rotated in so far. My smartphone comes in very handy though.
 
Tablet. Tablet tablet tablet. One that fits in your coat. They make them. Trust me: laptops are Ice Age ****. Or what you use outside of hospitals