Do you think it's too late to turn in AADSAS now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jk5177

Just Kidding
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Why you go right on ahead and turn in that application. It's later than a great number of people, but "too" late...nah. I knew a guy who turned in his application to dental school @ November, and got accepted. Wouldn't recommend it :) but just b/c there are many ahead of you hardly means they've sucked up all the spots. Go for it !

Beachluvr

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you all. This has been encouraging. I was feeling a bit discouraged with my applications, but now I'm more committed.

I just submitted mine on Wednesday. ;)

I just submitted on Wednesday as well. It took longer than I thought to compose my essay, and I was waiting on some letters of recomendation. I guess I could have submitted earlier, because I've heard some people here on SDN talk about submitting and then sending things later like DAT scores or letters of recomendation.

If you have the stellar gpa and DAT turn the application at any time you fee like.

If your numbers are crappy, then you should have already submitted your application by now.

jk5177 said:

Today is okay. Tomorrow is too late.

are you serious :( !! !NOOO haha

i hope i am okay cause i wont' be sending my stuff for another week or two