Do you think my gpa can get verified if I call them and tell them its my birthday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PocketRocket

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Ahh, the good ol' verification bait n' wait.

That's wicked smaht.

Reactions: 1 users
Did you e-submitted on August 1st?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, but you do get free ice cream at Baskin Robbins and it's debatably just as good ;)

Reactions: 1 users
No, but you do get free ice cream at Baskin Robbins and it's debatably just as good ;)

Usually a few weeks before my birthday, I would sign up to join the list serve for many restaurants/dessert places. And when it is near my birthday, I would end up eating ice cream + good food everyday for free. :)

And by the way, Amy's ice cream gives you free ice cream for a week.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you e-submitted on August 1st?

Yes I did, why might you ask?

Usually a few weeks before my birthday, I would sign up to join the list serve for many restaurants/dessert places. And when it is near my birthday, I would end up eating ice cream + good food everyday for free. :)

And by the way, Amy's ice cream gives you free ice cream for a week.

I scream for icecream!!!!!!

If your gpa is lower than expected, I would think that would be a terrible "present" lol

How far are you willing to go with this birthday business? Cause this + this is what I thinking...

How far are you willing to go with this birthday business? Cause this + this is what I thinking...

Might as well invite him to my killer birthday celebration on a party bus heading to a night club in NYC