doctor712 Banned? WTF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WTF?

Can someone please

'SPLAIN?????

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No comment.

What does that mean,

G?

His recent posts don't seem to contain anything derogatory nor sinister.

I don't know who is behind the dude's ban, but

WTF?

That's a harsh deliverence man.

Btw Arch,

I sent you a friendly personal message a month or so ago you chose not to respond to.

And what's up with THAT,

G?

You're not winning prizes on

HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

That's a Dale Carnegie reference in case you missed it

By the way, Arch, by commenting "No comment,"

YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A COMMENT.

WHICH IS AN OFFENSIVE MOVE.

Just for the record,

"SIR."

I wonder if it has something to do with the TV show thread- using the forum for writing purposes/ideas/advice. Not sure if it is a violation, just a thought. I don't think he was making a lot of friends with his obsessively argumentative posts on a variety of issues.

Moderators are very strictly prohibited from publicly discussing reported posts, warnings, infractions, post-holds, and bans. The privacy of users (even the banned ones) is our highest priority, and we all sign binding legal contracts agreeing to abide by SDN's privacy policy.

When we ignore posts demanding explanations, it's not out of disrespect, arrogance, or spite. It's simply because it is always inappropriate for us to discuss these things with third parties. Even the individuals who report posts never get any direct feedback from the moderator staff, whether action was taken or not.

If you have a question about a specific user, you'll have to ask that user directly, on or off line.

Good riddance. Guy was a blow hard, know-it-all.

Peace out!

Kinda struggling with this decision since, well,

THE DUDES A FRIEND OF MINE MAN.

Last edited:
Kinda struggling with this decision since, well,

THE DUDES A FRIEND OF MINE MAN.

Jet I want you to look in a mirror and say "as a grown man, I find my self struggling with this decision to ban my penpal on the Internets", and try to not laugh.

Because I can't do it with a straight face. :laugh:

Jet I want you to look in a mirror and say "as a grown man, I find my self struggling with this decision to ban my penpal on the Internets", and try to not laugh.

Because I can't do it with a straight face. :laugh:

I'd LOL back but we're personal friends. Not just on the internet.
I feel he made a great contribution to this forum.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Dear All,

I know the outcome of this note, so, here goes:

I needed to thank a few people that I didn't have a chance to thank! And after 4 years and 1800 posts, I'm gonna do that. First off, ANYONE who would like to reach me, I have given my CLOSEST FRIEND HERE ON SDN (wink wink) my personal email, he has permission to share that with those of you who want it. Figure that one out. Not hard.

Also, take a screen grab of this, I am. A screen grab is a non-offenseive photo that can always be placed back on the site through PHOTOBUCKET, and there are no rules prohibiting that - other than needing big nerve to bring on that heat to yourself. But as long as I don't do it, it's doable. To bear witness.

Secondly, to the people that have tirelessly supported me over the years THANK YOU.

You are (in no order, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few)

BLADEMDA
SEVO
JET (OF COURSE)
RT2MD (you know where to find me in the future, the lab)
ILDES' (drink please)
PLANKTON
UTSW (rest in peace, Doctor).
COASTIE

PERIOPDOC
and my new hometown friend who is an attending in Cleveland now, but I can't see your screen name anymore, see you up on the Manitou Incline. : )

I'm not going to flame anyone here, that's pointless. But you know who you are. I'm just happy to see the USG taking the stance that they are taking with guns. Amen!!!!!

This "ban" was given to me by surprise, though Gypsy said it was my fourth citation, however, there was nothing in the recent month that even deserved a looking at. We can all agree on that.

So, one of your dear mods just decided to take it into his/her power to make a change. Oh well.

(Buh, what happened to the first AMENDMENT?!!!?!? HAHAHA).

Anyway, again, the point of this post was to thank the people above, and the other people who have supported me on this site, through 4 years, and 1800+ posts, to the point of being banned for, and I quote, "repetitive disruptive behavior."

As far as script ideas, Gypsy, you wish. I shared an idea, which my agent wouldn't wanted me to share anyway. I don't need script ideas darling, Jet said that the best. I have a scrotum that has more creativity than you, Sugar. As does my Emmy. So stop being the kid in the playground who got beat up and needs to shout crap at people who can't defend themselves. Puhhhlease.

To the rest of you, thank you so much for ALL the PMs and messages and thoughts and support over the years.

Now, SDN has a PRINTED POLICY: never to remove anything that was posted on SDN. So, this should remain here and I should be banned for good now. 10000%. So, this is my farewell. AND IF SDN is as good about keeping all their policies intact, this shouldn't EVER, be deleted.

I hope you speak up about my ban. For what, at this point, who cares. I know who was behind it.

All my best, reach out if you can figure that one out, shouldn't be too hard... :D

or, just blow up my personal email: [email protected]. See you at ASA 2014 and into the future ------------------->

From the grave, MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!

GypsySongwoman "the artist formerly known as doctor712"

:love:

Keep telling yourself that darling. Never asked for ideas. why?

DON'T NEED EM. After 1800+ posts, you should know that. XOXOXO

Sounds like we have a jealous writer wanna be here. If that's the angle you're taking.

Bye all!!!

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing you on the tennis courts one of these days. Maybe you can come down for a match in the SW corner of CO.

Good luck and keep your head up dawg! :horns:

Dear All,

This "ban" was given to me by surprise, though Gypsy said it was my fourth citation, however, there was nothing in the recent month that even deserved a looking at. We can all agree on that.

That was a quote that came to mind because of Arch's avatar.
Any similarity to actual people is purely coincidental.

"Fourth offense on the boy, he'll do some time." Easy E

I look forward to seeing you on the tennis courts one of these days. Maybe you can come down for a match in the SW corner of CO.

Good luck and keep your head up dawg! :horns:

Will see u soon. Email me or get my email from our buddy. I think tennis would be GREAT!!

Thanks sev.

T.A.F.K.A. D712

That was a quote that came to mind because of Arch's avatar.
Any similarity to actual people is purely coincidental.

"Fourth offense on the boy, he'll do some time." Easy E

And there GYPSY has just used my first initial. Trying to say he knows me or something. All good. Class act this one. Must have ripped him an ass in the past. Wasn't memorable tho.

Hahahaha ha.

D712

Will see u soon. Email me or get my email from our buddy. I think tennis would be GREAT!!

Thanks sev.

T.A.F.K.A. D712

Ride in peace and carry only that which you need.

From last week:

[YOUTUBE];)[/YOUTUBE]

Later skater. :)

Last edited:
And there GYPSY has just used my first initial. Trying to say he knows me or something. All good. Class act this one. Must have ripped him an ass in the past. Wasn't memorable tho.

Hahahaha ha.

D712

What? E? Do they talk about you on the news? Are planes in the sky sending you messages?
You know I'm not a mod and have no idea who you are, right?

Hahahaha ha.

D712

Easy E was a gangster rap pioneer (member of N.W.A.). I'm surprised you've never heard of him.
Though I do wonder if the ban was, in part, related to your posts in the other forum on going to school in Cuba, and how it would be a good idea? That's a bad idea man. The anesthesia mods are usually not ban happy. I guess we're all on notice. Maybe I should read the TOS. Torturing premeds who are wound way too tight with sarcasm is probably not allowed.
Considering some of the frequent crazy offensive stuff that others post in some other forums, it's a shame. They get two weeks all the time. For really F'd up stuff.
I'll miss your posts, particularly with the gun ban nonsense that's spinning up with Mao and Uncle Joe. I'm certainly not going to post against the NRA, they have powerful friends. ;)
Keep in touch.

Last edited:
Oh boy... I step away from the site for a couple of days and look what happens! Not sure what all went down, but oh well. I'm having flashbacks to... last year? Was that the last time there was controversial banning? Can't remember.

Anywhoo... Not sure who he was hurting, but there's a lot I don't know! :laugh:

I just reviewed the entire thread, Slimette.

I see nothing advocating a BAN.

It was just a guess, La Slim. I don't see anything ban-worthy either unless he just refused to stop the TOS violations or something. Maybe it was that thread. Maybe it was something else. I'm sure he'll tell you if you really want to know. I'd like to know too but understand why they don't discuss it.

Last edited:
Though he frequently got into internet arguments, I can tell you from one on one discussions, he is a pretty cordial guy. I think it is unfortunate that he is gone, even if I disagreed with some of the stuff he posted. I respect his opinion and his right to say it. I can also sympathize with the moderators, who have a tough line to walk on what is and is not allowed.

Though he frequently got into internet arguments, I can tell you from one on one discussions, he is a pretty cordial guy. I think it is unfortunate that he is gone, even if I disagreed with some of the stuff he posted. I respect his opinion and his right to say it. I can also sympathize with the moderators, who have a tough line to walk on what is and is not allowed.

Well said, Gern. He is a very cordial guy in private conversation.

I wanna change my screen name to "Slim." That is all.

O, gosh, sorry to hear that, doc712. hope I've nothing to do with that - I am referring to the show's thread and we've discussed some of the real case scenarios and now I feel guilty.

O, gosh, sorry to hear that, doc712. hope I've nothing to do with that - I am referring to the show's thread and we've discussed some of the real case scenarios and now I feel guilty.

It's ok. This is mostly PGG's doing. We had our differences, but PGG and Arch just decided they needed a little controversy to keep things interesting. I'll be back from time to time.

D712

SDN WRITTEN POLICY: nothing posted on SDN will be removed.

Although his and my interaction by PM was brief, I totally agree.

Good luck, d712.

Well said, Gern. He is a very cordial guy in private conversation.

D712 good luck with med school. Let us know if you still plan on being a Physician

FWIW, I will miss you here on SDN.

Awww shucks, XOXOXO

:love::love::love::love::love:

D712

I, for one, think it's an OUTRAGE!!!!!!! D712's ban should be adjudicated and PGG and ARCH should be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For overstepping their BOUNDS and banning D712 for no reason AT ALL THIS WEEK!!!!!

WOLVERIIIIIIIIIINES

D712

In my head, I picture cfdavid and d712 fighting it out for eternity in the SDN afterlife, and I chuckle slightly. Only slightly.

Honestly all I can think of right now is Jet as a Dalek yelling "explain".

tumblr_m530o9Mq5o1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

doctor712 banned?!?! <------- :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: