For Sale Doctors in Training Step 2 CK Review Course

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justselling

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an unused USMLE Step 2 CK 2016 Review Course for sale!

My school bought these for us but I do not intend on using it because I retain close to nothing from lecture-style/auditory learning. This product runs for $799 and I am selling it for $500.

PM me for more details if you are interested.

Link to see what is included: https://www.doctorsintraining.com/shop/usmle-step-2/
 
Bump! I forgot to mention that this also includes Crash Cart, which is designed to help you on your rotations.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad