Doctors In Training's instructor Dr. Brian Jenkins is mah DUDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr goblin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
this guy is legit the best teacher i have had so far in medschool...the dude explains concepts so well that they stick in my head/to the point where i will know it for life and never be confused again...if i had him as an instructor for the past 2 years of med school i'd be the greatest medical student of all time-OF ALL TIME...and for all the haters out there-this is not a hacked idiot tryin to plug the product- I AINT NO CHODE!! haha...i just really think this guy is legit-ok back to learning about wedge pressures-oh and uh...:luck: < celtics suck...THIS IS WHAT THE LAKERS DID TO THEM HAH:diebanana:

Members don't see this ad.

If you hold this doof in such high regards, don't listen to Goljan...

you'll probably orgasm a couple times in the middle of his lectures.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, I got so sick of listening to that guy by the last couple of days, but I gotta say, without the course I prob would be in panic mode right now b/c he really forced me to buckle down and keep up a high pace.. by myself I am not very good at doing that.

I know they kind of tarnished their rep on SDN, but in addition to the course the support staff is really good, whenever I had a question about something he said in the lecture I would ask the live support chat person about it and they'd link me directly to an up to date article supporting what he said and providing me the missing info.

great for a lazy man :)