Does anybody have a spare Disimpactor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

po' boy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My wife is also an emergency physician, and I really wanted to give her a Nuvomed Disimpactor as a "stocking stuffer" for Christmas. My medical director got one at ACEP this year (apparently everybody got one in their goody bag), and he let me borrow it to give to her on the condition that I return it to him and take pictures of the surprise photo. But I hate to give it to her and then turn around and have to take it back. Anybody have a spare one they're willing to part with or sell? :) I will pay good money for an unused one, with my gratitude and thanks. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My wife is also an emergency physician, and I really wanted to give her a Nuvomed Disimpactor as a "stocking stuffer" for Christmas. My medical director got one at ACEP this year (apparently everybody got one in their goody bag), and he let me borrow it to give to her on the condition that I return it to him and take pictures of the surprise photo. But I hate to give it to her and then turn around and have to take it back. Anybody have a spare one they're willing to part with or sell? :) I will pay good money for an unused one, with my gratitude and thanks. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

... Wait, your medical director gave you a disimpactor to give to your wife, as so long as you take and give him photos of your wife's "surprise photo"? I am so confused and slightly disturbed at this thought. Or am I just perverted? What is going on here?