Does anybody here remember Ian Wright or Naithgirw?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iambatman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard he got accepted at Case.

Members don't see this ad.

iambatman said:
I heard he got accepted at Case.

Are you sure you not him! how do you know this inside information.

Mustt Mustt said:
Are you sure you not him! how do you know this inside information.

well, a friend of mine said he KNOWS him...

...apparently, he's some outspoken guy in Michigan. He runs a dental club associated with a local community, and is also a full time student...

i don't know why he would lie. well, from what i heard, he got into case, and will probably start there...

he is banned from this place...i don't know if he still browses the forums, but if you do...come back, we'd like to hear from you!

Members don't see this ad :)
iambatman said:

...apparently, he's some outspoken guy in Michigan. He runs a dental club associated with a local community, and is also a full time student...

i don't know why he would lie. well, from what i heard, he got into case, and will probably start there...

he is banned from this place...i don't know if he still browses the forums, but if you do...come back, we'd like to hear from you!

You're the biggest loser on SDN :D . Congratulations :laugh:

iambatman said:

A friend of yours knows him who told you this and you sure that your friend is not him. Just making sure. dude, This story is totally funnny.

In one of her posts, Sara, did share with SDn community that she had received an invitation from case:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=218124&highlight=ian+sara

there is another post, which i cant find, where someone (and i cant remember who) says that he is Ian and now he is behaving. He also wrote that Sara claimed to be him but the 2 were never the same individual.

would be nice if they came clean and told us what happened to them.

I am Spartacus!

Am I the only one who sees a parallelism between “iambatman” and “I am Sara”?

iambatman is ian, I am sara is different, I believe.

Slow day on SDN, when we devot a thread to figuring out the identity of a poster. Sounds like a case for Scoooby Doo and gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.