Does anybody know the phone number to verify that your DAT scores have been sent out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burton117

The Big Kahuna
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the phone number for the ADA to verify that your DAT scores have indeed been sent to your schools?

I have been looking on the website, but haven't found anything.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

800-232-2162

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you tell me how it was ADA knew your scores were not sent? (I read your other post.) Were some of the scores sent? The reason I ask is that my DAT was on Aug 25th. Buffalo is saying they have not received my scores. I haven't heard anything from some of the other schools, except Iowa. Iowa did receive them.

When I called ADA, a really gruff lady said the scores were sent and the schools all have them. She said "Buffalo has them! They're sitting in a pile or were delivered to the wrong department at Buffalo."

Did you go through that or did they look you up and say "OOPS! They weren't sent!"

I'm not at all sure all of my scores were sent.

Can you tell me how it was ADA knew your scores were not sent? (I read your other post.) Were some of the scores sent? The reason I ask is that my DAT was on Aug 25th. Buffalo is saying they have not received my scores. I haven't heard anything from some of the other schools, except Iowa. Iowa did receive them.

When I called ADA, a really gruff lady said the scores were sent and the schools all have them. She said "Buffalo has them! They're sitting in a pile or were delivered to the wrong department at Buffalo."

Did you go through that or did they look you up and say "OOPS! They weren't sent!"

I'm not at all sure all of my scores were sent.

I went to this page: http://www.ada.org/ada/contact/email.asp?link=3

Submitted my question and then I got an email back saying that they had sent out NONE of the DAT scores... I thought they were pretty professional in handling it - with that said - I'm still planning the follow up on Monday.

If you took your DAT on 8/25, you should still be ok... I would start to worry in another week or two - it wouldn't hurt to ask them to verify when they processed it and sent the scores out...

The mistake I made was I didn't request a personal copy to be sent to myself a the same time the other scores got sent out. That would have provided a better sense of when the scores arrived.