Does anyone else think that mterp is a troll?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTT

Codon guy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before you react, read this post he made today.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=535586

Then after that read http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-415926.html

and
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=526316

I hope for his sake that he is a troll, because if not, he is a bit sour.
I'm just trying to keep it real, by tommorow I'm sure that I will regret this anyway when I've had sleep. It just made me mad that he was so harsh on one of the posters on pre-allo who was venting about a lab mistake.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This thread is a fine example of trolling.

But I do think it's rather strange that he supposedly stayed in studying on friday nights to get a high GPA but couldn't pull above an 18 on a diagnostic...then the only school he is applying to is Yale. I just took a look through his thread history to see that a year ago he was pre-dental and looking into applying to Howard. When I googled Howard dentistry the first link that came up was "Top 10 easiest dental schools to gain admission into." So on one hand he paints a story of coming from a lineage of Yale physicians but was apparently considering applying to one of the lowest ranked dental schools a year ago with his alleged 25 DAT and 4.0 BPCM? Curiously he also mentions that he isn't a science major in that thread even though his mdapps claims he is a physical science major. Then there is another thread where talks about how his second choice would be an international MD program...I don't know why someone would entertain a hypothetical situation like that with a 4.0. He also talks in other posts about applying to DO schools...

Honestly I can't stand reading his threads because the excessive(or absent) punctuation and misused capitalization give me a headache.

I am now pretty sure he is a troll. I think he is a pre-med but his performance is less than he wants to admit. His posts show a general lack of maturity that I would suspect of a troll.

edit: Where are your sleuthing abilities, CTT?

Last edited:
Where are your sleuthing abilities, CTT?

After reading the post he made recently on pre-allo I used the SDN search feature together with some adjectives to see if this thread was necessary.

Last edited:
I was just a little disappointed to think that might be a troll. I wouldn't normally do something like this, but I was pretty convinced that he was a real person because he even gave me some advice about optics in this forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I suspect this thread will turn into a **** storm by tomorrow afternoon and be locked by tomorrow night.

Last edited:
No, it's getting locked right now. If there is a problem with another member, report the post to voice your concerns, and let the staff figure it out. Do not post about it in public. The forums are intended to be professional in nature, and these types of threads do not fall in line with that intention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.