Does anyone get interview before PCAT Scores come in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dima123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone get interview before PCAT Scores come in?

Members don't see this ad.

someone correct me if im wrong but since PCAT is a required portion of your applications....
no

Last year, several applicants with high GPA (above 3.4) received their interviews before their PCAT results were received by the pharmacy school.

(This usually happens earlier in the application cycle and it depends on the pharmacy school you're applying to)

Last year, several applicants with high GPA (above 3.4) received their interviews before their PCAT results were received by the pharmacy school.

(This usually happens earlier in the application cycle and it depends on the pharmacy school you're applying to)

I'm applying to touro NY, lecom-erie, midwestern glendale, st.fisher..science gpa is above 3.5 overall gpa is around 3.0...

I'm applying to touro NY, lecom-erie, midwestern glendale, st.fisher..science gpa is above 3.5 overall gpa is around 3.0...

Touro NY - the school will need your PCAT scores before interview considerations.

Midwestern glendale - (Since the school is a competitive 3 year program, if I were you, I would want a solid PCAT score before I apply there) Think 80s composite.

Lake Erie - Another 3 year school. Just remember the true overall/science GPA cut off for interview consideration is 3.0; unless you have a 2.9 and PCAT composite in 90s.

st. fisher - I don't know

Since you like to apply to 3 year schools, you should apply to USN (has academic forgiveness) and Sullivan (new 3 year program).