Does anyone have the Design for vision DFV new LED DayLite Wireless Light?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdmccall

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a dental student and I need to buy a new light. I saw DFV new wireless light and I was wondering if anyone has gotten it yet. If so, how much was it and do you like it? Thanks for the help
 
If you're looking at it simply in terms of being wireless, I can't help you there. If you're just talking about quality in general, I have a DFV light that has adjustable brightness - works pretty well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Student pricing is $800. Comes w 2 batteries, 100 minutes each. Overall pretty light weight.

Would also be worth considering the Orascoptic w built in light and battery.
 
I heard the orascoptic with built in light and battery is like $2k. Also, the wireless light by DFV is kinda heavy and battery life isn't great. I spoke to a rep about it last week 😛