Does anyone know how they curve the results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chinabuffet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been studying pretty hard for the last 6 weeks, primarily from the decks. I am now trying out a whole bunch of past papers and my results are less than encouraging. However, some people tell me that I shouldn't expect to answer some of the questions cause there are of a ridiculous difficulty.

Anyways, I am averaging a score of 70/100 on most of the sections except Dental Anatomy which i seem to be doing a lot better at. I'm sure most of the people on this forum scored themselves on previous past exams. How bad am I actually doing? And what amount of correct answers should I aim to get in order to get a score of 90?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been studying pretty hard for the last 6 weeks, primarily from the decks. I am now trying out a whole bunch of past papers and my results are less than encouraging. However, some people tell me that I shouldn't expect to answer some of the questions cause there are of a ridiculous difficulty.

Anyways, I am averaging a score of 70/100 on most of the sections except Dental Anatomy which i seem to be doing a lot better at. I'm sure most of the people on this forum scored themselves on previous past exams. How bad am I actually doing? And what amount of correct answers should I aim to get in order to get a score of 90?

Congrats!! actually you're doing great. You got 90+ for each section based on the "curve". It's very encouraging.... find the 98 convertion chart by search this forum...