Does anyone know how they curve the results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chinabuffet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been studying pretty hard for the last 6 weeks, primarily from the decks. I am now trying out a whole bunch of past papers and my results are less than encouraging. However, some people tell me that I shouldn't expect to answer some of the questions cause there are of a ridiculous difficulty.

Anyways, I am averaging a score of 70/100 on most of the sections except Dental Anatomy which i seem to be doing a lot better at. I'm sure most of the people on this forum scored themselves on previous past exams. How bad am I actually doing? And what amount of correct answers should I aim to get in order to get a score of 90?
 
I have been studying pretty hard for the last 6 weeks, primarily from the decks. I am now trying out a whole bunch of past papers and my results are less than encouraging. However, some people tell me that I shouldn't expect to answer some of the questions cause there are of a ridiculous difficulty.

Anyways, I am averaging a score of 70/100 on most of the sections except Dental Anatomy which i seem to be doing a lot better at. I'm sure most of the people on this forum scored themselves on previous past exams. How bad am I actually doing? And what amount of correct answers should I aim to get in order to get a score of 90?

Congrats!! actually you're doing great. You got 90+ for each section based on the "curve". It's very encouraging.... find the 98 convertion chart by search this forum...