Does anyone know if columbia is still giving out interviews?

kramkrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I have decent stats, 3.7 20 dat, good extras, got a bunch of interviews. I know im not the greatest applicant, but would columbia not even offer me an interview? I've already interviewed at another ivy, and was wondering if columbia is still giving out interviews. Should I email them and ask whats up? Or should I just leave it up to fate. any feedback would be appreciated.

DrSphinx

10+ Year Member
May 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I had actually applied to columbia and sent in my secondary fee and everything then decided I no longer went to new york so I didn't bother getting the 3rd science professor LOR...but 2 days ago they sent me an email inviting me for an interview. If it means anything I turned them down but they're definitely starting to send out more interviews!

About the Ads

Dental0019

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
They are definately still giving out invites. I got one yesterday, they are intervewing in late january now.

kramkrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey guys thanks for your feedback, how was the invite sent to you guys? email snailmail?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.