Does anyone know if columbia is still giving out interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kramkrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have decent stats, 3.7 20 dat, good extras, got a bunch of interviews. I know im not the greatest applicant, but would columbia not even offer me an interview? I've already interviewed at another ivy, and was wondering if columbia is still giving out interviews. Should I email them and ask whats up? Or should I just leave it up to fate. any feedback would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I had actually applied to columbia and sent in my secondary fee and everything then decided I no longer went to new york so I didn't bother getting the 3rd science professor LOR...but 2 days ago they sent me an email inviting me for an interview. If it means anything I turned them down but they're definitely starting to send out more interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
They are definately still giving out invites. I got one yesterday, they are intervewing in late january now.

hey guys thanks for your feedback, how was the invite sent to you guys? email snailmail?