Does anyone see Evals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let say that you're a senior medical student who has already matched. Your dean's letter is basically ancient history. What happens to all those evals you get after the dean's letter? Will anybody ever see those?

Members don't see this ad.

Sledge2005 said:
Let say that you're a senior medical student who has already matched. Your dean's letter is basically ancient history. What happens to all those evals you get after the dean's letter? Will anybody ever see those?
It would be sooooooooo sweet if this was my biggest concern right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
bigfrank said:
It would be sooooooooo sweet if this was my biggest concern right now.

oh yeah, worrying about matching must be sooooooooo tough for someone with a 260.

Sledge2005 said:
oh yeah, worrying about matching must be sooooooooo tough for someone with a 260.
I don't have a 260. You must have me confused with someone else. Nevertheless, I wish I had your worries!

bigfrank said:
I don't have a 260. You must have me confused with someone else. Nevertheless, I wish I had your worries!

Oops, it looks like you actually got a 267. You must have been pretty insulted by my low guess, sorry! It must be rough having to decide which #1 program to choose. We all feel deeply sorry for you :rolleyes:

But anyway, is there someone here that has any idea whether the evaluations done after the dean's letter are significant (other then for gpa)?

Sledge2005 said:
Oops, it looks like you actually got a 267. You must have been pretty insulted by my low guess, sorry! It must be rough having to decide which #1 program to choose. We all feel deeply sorry for you :rolleyes:

But anyway, is there someone here that has any idea whether the evaluations done after the dean's letter are significant (other then for gpa)?
My main problem is that I have a "radio face."

Best of luck to you, too. :)

Sledge2005 said:

It sounds like BigFrank is a BigLiar......with 500+ posts, it probably gets hard to remember all of the credentials you buffed up......
Word of advice, don't believe all the numbers you hear at www.forums.studentbullcrap.net :idea:

Sledge2005 said:

After I graduated, my school sent me copies of my evals, with a letter saying that, when I applied for a license, states would get their copies of my evals, too, so that was so I didn't get surprised by anything.

why are you so worried? do you have some really bad senioritis evals you don't want anyone to see?

salsadoc44 said:
why are you so worried? do you have some really bad senioritis evals you don't want anyone to see?

I'm not that worried, but I'm sick of kissing a$$. Also, my evals since I matched are definitely not as good as the ones I got before matching when I had to act like I loved every second of disimpacting 90 y/o's. So I was just curious what they did with evaluations from after your dean's letter.

Apollyon said:
After I graduated, my school sent me copies of my evals, with a letter saying that, when I applied for a license, states would get their copies of my evals, too, so that was so I didn't get surprised by anything.

thanks for the info!

SLUser11 said:
It sounds like BigFrank is a BigLiar......with 500+ posts, it probably gets hard to remember all of the credentials you buffed up......
Word of advice, don't believe all the numbers you hear at www.forums.studentbullcrap.net :idea:
Exactly. I am a master at PhotoShop too. ;)