Does anyone want to swipe my July 2nd MCAT seat in Worcester, MA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CC89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my April 27th scores yesterday and I'm NOT PLEASED! I signed up for a July 2nd test date in Worcester, MA, far before receiving my scores since I know how quickly the seats fill up. After some discussions, I've decided to postpone applying until next cycle, and no longer need this MCAT seat. If anyone is in need of a July 2nd test, message me and I will coordinate with you so that you know when I'm dropping it, so you have a better shot at picking it up.

Best of luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I just received my April 27th scores yesterday and I'm NOT PLEASED! I signed up for a July 2nd test date in Worcester, MA, far before receiving my scores since I know how quickly the seats fill up. After some discussions, I've decided to postpone applying until next cycle, and no longer need this MCAT seat. If anyone is in need of a July 2nd test, message me and I will coordinate with you so that you know when I'm dropping it, so you have a better shot at picking it up.

Best of luck to you all!

Hey, just wanted to say that it's really kind that you're letting folks know of the open spot. We really have a community going here as I think most people wouldn't even bother. I'm sorry that it didn't quite work out the way you wanted it to yesterday, but a retake and postponement isn't the end of the world. Good luck with everything!