Does it frighten anyone else.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Does it frighten anyone else.....?

• Hell yes.....

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No......shut up DKM

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • No, I am one of those people

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • What do you mean one of "those" people?

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
....that so many of these people who can't figure out how to pick their own classes, what to wear to interviews, where to apply or how to fill out basic paperwork, etc are hoping to one day have the lives of others in their hands?

7ab03210.gif

Members don't see this ad.

someday these people will operate on you...though most will just fall on their faces, especially the HS and freshmen...

either way, half the threads on this board lately can be answered with "just use common sense". too much to ask?

someday these people will operate on you...though most will just fall on their faces, especially the HS and freshmen...

either way, half the threads on this board lately can be answered with "just use common sense". too much to ask?
As my great grandmother was fond of telling me: "Common sense is the least common of traits".

Members don't see this ad :)
So many of the questions here can be answered by:
a) talking to your academic advisor
b) reading the help file on AMCAS
c) talking to your premed advisor
d) reading other threads.

People are by nature lazy, so they just post and hope their problems are solved instead of figuring it out on their own.

So many of the questions here can be answered by:
a) talking to your academic advisor
b) reading the help file on AMCAS
c) talking to your premed advisor
d) reading other threads.

People are by nature lazy, so they just post and hope their problems are solved instead of figuring it out on their own.

where does "do you think I'll get rejected because of my traffic tickets?" classify?

....that so many of these people who can't figure out how to pick their own classes, what to wear to interviews, where to apply or how to fill out basic paperwork, etc are hoping to one day have the lives of others in their hands?

I'm sure you were there one day.

It is very interesting that you brought this up.

We talked about it in a psychology class I took. The message was basically:

Just because someone needs other people's opinions in certain things in life (i.e. be indecisive when it comes to themselves), it doesn't necessarily mean that they can't give others their opinion when asked for (be decisive for others).