Does the AMCAS record classes not applied to my major?

Started by Chef Boyar T
Tags Tags
amcas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chef Boyar T

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Evening!

I am currently a sophomore in undergraduate school. I took a year off of uni for military reserve training. The Preprofessional Biology Studies major has changed in the past three years. For the first year, the requirement for the degree was Zoology and Botany. I took those two classes my freshman year and made a C+ and D+ respectively. 2 years later passed and Botany is now not a requirement for my degree. It is now listed as a 'course not applying to this program' in my degree audit.

Will AMCAS still record by D+ grade for a class not applied to my major?

Thank you!