Doing DIY postbacc at several different schools

Started by hara_l
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hara_l

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do schools not like it if I've taken some pre-reqs here and some there? Due to the fact that I moved around for internships, the courses I've taken are scattered between 6 different schools. It happened like this because of moving around and the different pre-reqs required by the schools and scheduling problems.
 
I finished my pre reqs at four schools. It can actually be a good thing if you do this and perform well at each institution because it shows that you were able to succeed in a variety of teaching environments with a variety of grade scales and professors. In short, it definitely isnt a bad thing.