Doing worse on QVault than Bootcamp and Destroyer?? (Bio)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tiedyesky

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

For bio practice, I've been using Qvault, Bootcamp and Destroyer. However, my scores/percentage correct for Qvault are much lower than Bootcamp and Destroyer! This is really confusing and worrying me since I've seen that Bootcamp and Destroyer are much more difficult than Qvault. What are your experiences in terms of difficulty with those three prep materials compared to the actual DAT? I've heard that Destroyer is much more difficult, but I've heard mixed opinions on Qvault and Bootcamp in terms of how representative they are of the real thing. My DAT is in 3 weeks, and I'm already entering panic mode!
 
Hey guys!

For bio practice, I've been using Qvault, Bootcamp and Destroyer. However, my scores/percentage correct for Qvault are much lower than Bootcamp and Destroyer! This is really confusing and worrying me since I've seen that Bootcamp and Destroyer are much more difficult than Qvault. What are your experiences in terms of difficulty with those three prep materials compared to the actual DAT? I've heard that Destroyer is much more difficult, but I've heard mixed opinions on Qvault and Bootcamp in terms of how representative they are of the real thing. My DAT is in 3 weeks, and I'm already entering panic mode!

I wouldn't stress about the q vault scores. People seem to score a few points higher on the real test compared to q vault. Also don't score yourself on destroyer. It isn't meant to be used as a score comparison. It's pretty easy to get a high percentage since most of the answers are all of the above. Just remember that many people say cliffs alone can get you in the 20s so everything else is a bonus