DPT Programs in Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone here going to UM flints student information session January 5th?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m also on the waiting list. The said I was “one of several” so my assumption is there are maybe no more than 10 students on the list?
I was also told I was a strong candidate so I'm hopeful some spots open up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Doe anyone know how GVSU's wait list is rated? I was told I was a "strong candidate and one of several on the list" and not quite sure if that's of any importance or if that's how everyone on the wait list was classified? Also curious if the wait list is recalculated after the academic update? My GPA was raised after this semester so I'm not quite sure if that will be considered or not.

Doe anyone know how GVSU's wait list is rated? I was told I was a "strong candidate and one of several on the list" and not quite sure if that's of any importance or if that's how everyone on the wait list was classified? Also curious if the wait list is recalculated after the academic update? My GPA was raised after this semester so I'm not quite sure if that will be considered or not.

I think that's how everyone on the waitlist is classified. I know that OU doesn't recalculate GPA's after the academic update. They only look at the original application that was sent in but I'm not sure about GVSU. I imagine they're similar

I know this question was asked earlier but has anyone decided where they're going to go yet? I figured with the January 15 deadline coming up for some schools people would have an idea where they want to go by now.

I know this question was asked earlier but has anyone decided where they're going to go yet? I figured with the January 15 deadline coming up for some schools people would have an idea where they want to go by now.

I will be paying my deposit and going to UM Flint. Have you chosen?

Did anyone go to Central Michigan's open house a few days ago? If so what happened/ what did you think?

Does anyone know when Oakland Universities deposit is due for admitted student? I'm on the waitlist and want to get an idea of when we could possibly start hearing back

Did anyone decline there spot at U of M? I am waitlist and eager to know if they have went to the waitlist yet.