For Sale Dr. Collins PCAT self-study (July 2016 update) $175 or best offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jns9md

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the January 2017 PCAT and scored in the 95th percentile using the Collins books. They have been spiral bound for convenience. There is some writing and highlighting from the previous owner, but as far as I can see, it is mostly pencil (some highlighter) and can be erased. Retails for $375 new. These books include the July 2016 update, but would still be very beneficial for the current PCAT.

Please PM if interested. Feel free to send me an offer. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

I ship through USPS with tracking and all payments will go through PayPal goods and services for your protection.
ExSDpPQ.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Don't get tricked into buying outdated materials! The PCAT changed in 2016 and again in 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams, study guides, and essay topics is all new, fully revised for 2018, and includes direct access to the professors to answer all of your questions and make sure you are successful!

Use code DEAL25 to save $25 at www.PCATPrepClass.com