Dr House Hires Second Attending Who Is A Podiatrist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FootDocStudent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr House is pleased to announce the hiring of another podiatrist as Attending for correctly diagnosing a fat embolism from an unresolved big toe fracture. The podiatrist is PADPM. Dr House is waiting for PADPM's response if he wants to accept the offer as Attending in Dr House's department. PADPM will be the second DPM to become an Attending in the history of the Dept of Medical Diagnostics at Princeton Memorial. And....Dr House will pay PADPM a much better salary and provide much better benefits! 😀
 
You will pay PADPM a "much better salary and much better benefits" than who or what!!! I am willing to negotiate, but the offer does sound tempting. I'll have "my people" contact "your people" regarding the details.

Thanks for the offer.....Princeton is a beautiful area, but you'll have to guarantee me that the camera angle always shoots my "good" side.:laugh:
 
You will pay PADPM a "much better salary and much better benefits" than who or what!!! I am willing to negotiate, but the offer does sound tempting. I'll have "my people" contact "your people" regarding the details.

Thanks for the offer.....Princeton is a beautiful area, but you'll have to guarantee me that the camera angle always shoots my "good" side.:laugh:

Dr House says: Pay better than who or what? Well, for starters other DPMs. And even better, higher pay than other foot and ankle orthopods in the Princeton area! And I know you and "your people" REAAALLLLY like that! 😉 We do have the best cameras at Princeton Memorial! Not to worry. 😎