Dr. Weil on FOX reality show?

Started by IlizaRob
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IlizaRob

IlizaRob-erator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In order to prevent the spreading of rumors by the gullible (JonWill), set off through a mean april fools joke; I have decided to edit this post. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact my secretary, Dr. Feelgood. Thank you.
 
Rob, Rob, Rob...
Ever heard of April fools day? I realy don't think there would be much of an audience for a podiatry spin-off of the apprentice. I'd watch it though! :laugh: Every year on April 1st PM news does an April fools edition with some pretty funny stuff.
 
gustydoc said:
Rob, Rob, Rob...
Ever heard of April fools day? I realy don't think there would be much of an audience for a podiatry spin-off of the apprentice. I'd watch it though! :laugh: Every year on April 1st PM news does an April fools edition with some pretty funny stuff.

I guess I fell for it. I havent been in the "April Fools" mode in a long time. Although, it would have helped if they said that at the end. And I cant see why Dr. Weil would agree to that. But alas, the joke is on me. Thanks for pointing it out. Oh, and yes, those were my thoughts exactly. "who would watch that?"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IlizaRob said:
I guess I fell for it. I havent been in the "April Fools" mode in a long time. Although, it would have helped if they said that at the end. And I cant see why Dr. Weil would agree to that. But alas, the joke is on me. Thanks for pointing it out. Oh, and yes, those were my thoughts exactly. "who would watch that?"

NICE!
 
IlizaRob said:
I guess I fell for it. I havent been in the "April Fools" mode in a long time. Although, it would have helped if they said that at the end. And I cant see why Dr. Weil would agree to that. But alas, the joke is on me. Thanks for pointing it out. Oh, and yes, those were my thoughts exactly. "who would watch that?"


At the end it said "gatcha, april fools" or something like that.