Drew at UCLA Class of 2008!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medbound2004

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone yet heard any good news post interview? When should the first round decisions be given? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I *think* i was at the first interview group, and they said mid-feb. so its coming up!

Cool. I think I might have been your interview group too. I believe mine was also the first batch. I would love to go to school in Cali.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please see the "Is Charles Drew a good school?" thread. I think every applicant should be fully informed about what they are getting themselves into.

i think the students will be just fine. nothing is going to happen. the schools have an obligation to the students they have. if i were to go, im not worried at all.

and residency, frankly, depends a lot on step 1 boards. ucla would teach me for that; now im sure they are okay in preping the students for step 1.

are there problems? yes. but its better than not going anywhere.

thoughts?

Last year I interviewed w/the first batch around thanksgiving and the acceptances went out after valetines, so acceptance might start coming soon. Also about five of us who interviewed that first day last year are my classmates now. So your chances are pretty good if you interviewed that first day. Let me also add that the class size is only 24, so there are people who have a vested interest if you choose not to return a secondary, not go to an interview, or not to attend if accepted.