Drew/UCLA Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

La Fiera

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything at all from the Drew Program?? Please include interview dates if you have! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed March 2nd. Have not heard anything yet. I think that they are supposed to let us know 6-8 weeks after the interview. So, I probably will hear something by next. I'll post whatever I hear from them.

My friend interviewed in january and she already got her acceptance. I believe it was 6 weeks after her interview. I interviewed in the beginning of april, so I'll probably hear by mid may..good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
la fiera, thanks for making me learn a new word in spanish, the fierce, right? one definitely needs to be to weave their way through this process.

anyhow, i interviewed on the 16th of feb. supposedly we were to hear news on our file within six weeks. i haven't recieved anything yet and they will only correspond through mail with matters concering one's status.

i was told that dr. miller and wanda hall where out of town the week before last and many of the applications that are awaiting final decisions from them were delayed and will be mailed out this week. they have been rather tight lipped with me, and all i really wanted to know is when i could expect to hear from them, seeing that i am nine weeks out and all, but i guess that is how it goes .

i will also post as soon as i recieve news from them. best of luck.

Do you guys know if they are still interviewing?

oh yeah, they still are! my friend has an interview in about two weeks, and their class is not full yet! so there's still a chance for those of us waiting!

I was just going to bumb this up, but decided to ask if anyone who has interviewed at Drew
in the past 8 weeks or so heard anything yet regarding their status. I interviewed in mid March
and am wondering how long it really takes to hear back from them.

I interviewed March 2nd (it'll be 8 weeks this weekend)...still no word! :confused:

feb 16 and still nada. suppose to hear something this week, i think . . . :rolleyes:

Has anybody who's over the 8 week mark called or tried contacting admissions? I interviewed Mar 16th so I still have to wait, but thought for sure we would here by the 8 week mark.

I have been emailing and calling to find out what's going on. I only ever got answering machines, but they did email me back saying that they had not even gotten to my file yet (its been about 8 weeks since the interview). So at least there is still hope.
I don't know if any of you read last years interviewfeedback notes about drew, but there was a massive section at the bottom with applicants complaining about how long it was taking them to get their stuff together. I vaguely remember someone saying that they had been accepted DURING the orientation. So, we might all be waiting a long time. But I would really like to know if ANYONE has been accepted yet.

jdub-
La Fiera means "the beast" or is a slang term for wild woman. (take it anyway you want to!) Change around the ending a little and you get "fierce. :) "

la fiera - thanks for the input, i didn't know that, i just looked it up in my dictionary. the beast, or wild woman is much more interesting.

as far as waiting goes, i just wish that they could be a little more understanding about how we feel. in general i get frustrated when they tell you one thing and then it doesn't happen and then they expect you to just suck it up and move on.

anyhow, here's to drew/ucla meeting the deadlines for the rest of their applicant pool . . . a lady told me that i wasn't rejected yet and that many people have been, so i guess that is good . . . best of luck all.