This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tnpremed96

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to Drexel's BMS program, so I'm wondering if anyone had thoughts on it. I know Drexel has a bunch of pre-med programs (DPMS, IMS, etc.) but after being rejected from DPMS they offered me admission for their BMS program. What's the program like? What is the criteria to be guaranteed an interview because I can't find it anywhere? Anyone graduated and found success applying to MD schools? Any info is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to Drexel's BMS program, so I'm wondering if anyone had thoughts on it. I know Drexel has a bunch of pre-med programs (DPMS, IMS, etc.) but after being rejected from DPMS they offered me admission for their BMS program. What's the program like? What is the criteria to be guaranteed an interview because I can't find it anywhere? Anyone graduated and found success applying to MD schools? Any info is much appreciated!

Hi, I also applied here! Approximately how long did they take to make their decision?

Hi, I also applied here! Approximately how long did they take to make their decision?
Hi! It's hard to tell because I initially applied to their DPMS program on May 2nd. And when I didn't get accepted to that program they automatically looked at my application for the BMS, IMS, etc. programs. So they notified me of my DPMS rejection on 6/22 then I got my BMS acceptance on 6/25 lol. btw random but I'm filipina too!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! It's hard to tell because I initially applied to their DPMS program on May 2nd. And when I didn't get accepted to that program they automatically looked at my application for the BMS, IMS, etc. programs. So they notified me of my DPMS rejection on 6/22 then I got my BMS acceptance on 6/25 lol. btw random but I'm filipina too!!

Haha that's awesome! (side note: Can you speak tagalog??)

Anyway, congrats!! Have you decided on this program yet?

Haha that's awesome! (side note: Can you speak tagalog??)

Anyway, congrats!! Have you decided on this program yet?
thank! and lol no only like words and phrases :/

I haven't decided yet! I got accepted to a couple of other programs and I'm still waiting on some so I probably won't decide until like mid/late july? whenever I hear back I guess. wbu have you decided to do this program / did you apply to others? hopefully you hear some good news from drexel soon!

thank! and lol no only like words and phrases :/

I haven't decided yet! I got accepted to a couple of other programs and I'm still waiting on some so I probably won't decide until like mid/late july? whenever I hear back I guess. wbu have you decided to do this program / did you apply to others? hopefully you hear some good news from drexel soon!

So I got accepted here on 7/3 (even though the system notified me on 7/4 lol), but yay!

I also applied and got accepted to other programs, still waiting on my last one.... I applied to EVMS (waiting on this one), PCOM and Campbell as well. Still not sure which program is the best fit for me though

So I got accepted here on 7/3 (even though the system notified me on 7/4 lol), but yay!

I also applied and got accepted to other programs, still waiting on my last one.... I applied to EVMS (waiting on this one), PCOM and Campbell as well. Still not sure which program is the best fit for me though
congrats!! yeah deciding is hard lol i applied to like 8 so that's not really helping either