Technology DROID V. DROID Eris

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am under my sister's account and she wants to get the DROID and give me the free DROID Eris.....

she tells me the internet capability is the same as the DROID....

all I care about is having the full internet ability like I do on my computer...

anybody know if the DROID Eris will be okay?

I need internet capabilities since I am on pharm rotations and have limited access to computers over the next rotation and in retail....

Members don't see this ad.

The HTC Droid Eris is a great phone. I tested one for a few weeks and really enjoyed the device. Of course, I'd choose the Motorola Droid or the Devour because I'd rather have the extra processing power over the thin, small design of the Eris.

I like the Droid Eris as well. Depending on what you want to do with it, I think it's a better deal than the Droid (not looked at the Devour). There doesn't seem to be any problem with web-serfing, though the screen is smaller than the standard Droid. But I personally like the design of the phone much better than the square sided Droid. It also has multi-touch (pinch zoom as some call it), which is a great feature that isn't on the Droid Android platform (unless something has changed).