Drum Roll Time - UPenn Decisions This Week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
P.S. CONGRATS to the people who got merit scholarships!! That's got to be hard to turn down!
 
money usually is under the financial part- and yes, the preview tab is a good sign and GO GO GO to preview if you have it- that's where you'll meet with gaye and tell her about your level of interest and they'll work to get you in =)

congrats !
 
poopoohead said:
Hey all, Im waitlisted but have access to Penn Preview...So what does this mean. Is this normal, is it good. PLEASE tell me its a good sign (but I would rather have honesty because I am so nervous).

I'm pretty sure this means you're as good as in if you write a letter of intent. Maybe there's some secret deal-making that goes on at the second look weekend? I'll bet you could call and ask precisely what it means. They seem to be pretty good about answering questions about this stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so pumped right now. Can't wait to meet you all at preview weekend!
 
i'm in too 🙂. I've mostly lurked around SDN for about 2.5 yrs now, but, considering we may be meeting for real at preview weekend, hi! *waves*
 
Just curious. How does the webpage indicate a merit scholarship. Does it have an name or an amount next to a certain line? Thanks.
 
NoSoupforYou13 said:
Just curious. How does the webpage indicate a merit scholarship. Does it have an name or an amount next to a certain line? Thanks.

It says on the Congratulations page that "you are also the recipient of a scholarship" then on "Your Financial Aid page" it lists the details, at the bottom, under "Award".
 
I'm in too... it's a little embarrassing at this point! 😳

Waitlisters have hope... my spot'll be going to one of you.