Drunken Administrators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of the other benefits to EM is that you can acheive an administrative position in your group and get certain perks, such as getting flown across the country to attend seminars with your colleagues. This may result in opportunites to visit drinking establishments in exciting cites far from home where you and your colleagues can close down bars. These opportunites may afford you CME, hangovers and really interesting stories such as watching your partners accidentally insult corporate brass. just something to muull over.

BTW disregard any missspelling and gramatically errors in this message. I can't imagine how that happened.

Members don't see this ad.

I am so $@#$ up righ now.

One of the other benefits to EM is that you can acheive an administrative position in your group and get certain perks, such as getting flown across the country to attend seminars with your colleagues. This may result in opportunites to visit drinking establishments in exciting cites far from home where you and your colleagues can close down bars. These opportunites may afford you CME, hangovers and really interesting stories such as watching your partners accidentally insult corporate brass. just something to muull over.

BTW disregard any missspelling and gramatically errors in this message. I can't imagine how that happened.

nice, written at 0235 AM. Even if it were Vegas that's still 1130 at night. Power on brother.

Q

I have two friends trying to head out to Vegas when they graduate in june. They will love this story!