-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dude....
Started by EvoDevo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😱 Wow dude, just wow. I'm almost afraid to ask where you found this...
Interesting. I like the picture of him picking up the car. Except, I would think the roof would bend if it were picked up like that.
And if he is afraid to shake hands with the interviewer, shouldn't his wives be ending up in the ED constantly for pelvic fractures from all the sex?
The only thing that doesn't make me completely write this guy off as completely insane is the coin stuff.
And if he is afraid to shake hands with the interviewer, shouldn't his wives be ending up in the ED constantly for pelvic fractures from all the sex?
The only thing that doesn't make me completely write this guy off as completely insane is the coin stuff.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahaha...classic. I'm pretty sure he had a pseudo-comb over going on there. Anyone else notice that?
Interesting. I like the picture of him picking up the car. Except, I would think the roof would bend if it were picked up like that.
And if he is afraid to shake hands with the interviewer, shouldn't his wives be ending up in the ED constantly for pelvic fractures from all the sex?
The only thing that doesn't make me completely write this guy off as completely insane is the coin stuff.
Convenient that he only bends the coins he brings along with him. The man belongs in a psych ward...
Convenient that he only bends the coins he brings along with him. The man belongs in a psych ward...
Yeah, but he would just break out...
Since it's holiday time, I'm gonna go buy some chocolate coins and go around breaking them and telling people I'm the strongest man in America. Maybe that will get me laid 15 times a day.
We should send Chuck over there to deal with him.Yeah, but he would just break out...
lol, he should come play in the NFL!
unintentional humor is wonderful
lol, he should come play in the NFL!
I'm sure if you asked him, he's declined offers to play, for fear of injuring other players.
Yeah, but he would just break out...
Since it's holiday time, I'm gonna go buy some chocolate coins and go around breaking them and telling people I'm the strongest man in America. Maybe that will get me laid 15 times a day.
Per wife each day...so 60 times a day.
Nah, he said 15 times a day which is why he has 4 wives. Anyway, all a load of crap and yes, unintentional humour is the best.Per wife each day...so 60 times a day.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, he said 15 times a day which is why he has 4 wives. Anyway, all a load of crap and yes, unintentional humour is the best.![]()
Well, then I guess I just elaborated the story for the next time he wants to tell it.
lol, he should come play in the NFL!
That's the plan, right now he's the star D-lineman on Stewart University School of Medicine's world championship football team of the World.
Of course, the game was played at a classified location with no viewing audience so as to safeguard against potential terrorist plots . . . . 😉
Where was he when I moved a few months ago? Damn..
I think he is trying to compensate for that SERIOUS gynecomastia...yuk!
I noticed this as well. Quite disgusting. Maybe the small breasted females who want to be bigger should pick up on his diet as an alternative to implants.
I noticed this as well. Quite disgusting. Maybe the small breasted females who want to be bigger should pick up on his diet as an alternative to implants.
Did you check out his shirt? The dude doesn't have muscle, he has excessssssssssive adipose tissue! Every button is about to pop off and shoot someone's eye out! Dude...he is compensating for not having it 15 times per day and not having the money for a little blue pill (admitted he doesn't work -- doesn't want to hurt his potential bosses).
Vascular disease strikes EVERYWHERE.Did you check out his shirt? The dude doesn't have muscle, he has excessssssssssive adipose tissue! Every button is about to pop off and shoot someone's eye out! Dude...he is compensating for not having it 15 times per day and not having the money for a little blue pill (admitted he doesn't work -- doesn't want to hurt his potential bosses).Vascular disease strikes EVERYWHERE.
I was wondering where all the muscle was - maybe hidden under the adipose??? I didn't see him lifting a car...must have missed it.
I am the strongest man in America. I eat raw Big Macs and drink the hot grease from the deep fryers. Normal men could not do this lest they get sick and die. I am not allowed to intubate anymore for fear that I may rip a patient's head right off and I do not do LP's for fear of impaling patients. And don't forget my specially made toilets. Ordinary toilets cannot withstand the water pressure that a 480 horsepower bladder (yes, I am twice as strong as that guy) can produce.
Yep, definitely schizophrenic. I saw a case similar to this one during psych.
Anyone else find it amusing that 30,000 men combined could just manage-- with a bit of grunting-- to do the nasty a mere 15 times daily?
Fyi don't trust MEMRI, the source of the video. To say they have an agenda in painting the Arab world in a particular way is like saying Clay Aiken mildly prefers the company of the be-testicled sex.
Fyi don't trust MEMRI, the source of the video. To say they have an agenda in painting the Arab world in a particular way is like saying Clay Aiken mildly prefers the company of the be-testicled sex.