He calls himself "The Egyptian Hulk"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

Drawing Dead

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2008
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Interesting. I like the picture of him picking up the car. Except, I would think the roof would bend if it were picked up like that.

And if he is afraid to shake hands with the interviewer, shouldn't his wives be ending up in the ED constantly for pelvic fractures from all the sex?

The only thing that doesn't make me completely write this guy off as completely insane is the coin stuff.

About the Ads

domer621

MS4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
Status
Medical Student
So he doesn't have to work and he can't get arrested... must lead a fun life!

It'sElectric

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Hahaha...classic. I'm pretty sure he had a pseudo-comb over going on there. Anyone else notice that?

It'sElectric

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Interesting. I like the picture of him picking up the car. Except, I would think the roof would bend if it were picked up like that.

And if he is afraid to shake hands with the interviewer, shouldn't his wives be ending up in the ED constantly for pelvic fractures from all the sex?

The only thing that doesn't make me completely write this guy off as completely insane is the coin stuff.
Convenient that he only bends the coins he brings along with him. The man belongs in a psych ward...

Drawing Dead

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2008
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Convenient that he only bends the coins he brings along with him. The man belongs in a psych ward...
Yeah, but he would just break out...

Since it's holiday time, I'm gonna go buy some chocolate coins and go around breaking them and telling people I'm the strongest man in America. Maybe that will get me laid 15 times a day.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
Status
Attending Physician

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2000
Salado, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
Strange, I'm pretty sure I admitted this guy to psych the other night....

Take care,
Jeff

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yeah, but he would just break out...

Since it's holiday time, I'm gonna go buy some chocolate coins and go around breaking them and telling people I'm the strongest man in America. Maybe that will get me laid 15 times a day.
Per wife each day...so 60 times a day.

About the Ads

NeuroSync

Every day is a good day
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Puget Sound
Status
Attending Physician
I think he is trying to compensate for that SERIOUS gynecomastia...yuk!

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Nah, he said 15 times a day which is why he has 4 wives. Anyway, all a load of crap and yes, unintentional humour is the best. :laugh:
Well, then I guess I just elaborated the story for the next time he wants to tell it. :smuggrin:

Tiger26

15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2004
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
lol, he should come play in the NFL!
That's the plan, right now he's the star D-lineman on Stewart University School of Medicine's world championship football team of the World.

Of course, the game was played at a classified location with no viewing audience so as to safeguard against potential terrorist plots . . . . ;)

NeuroSync

Every day is a good day
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Puget Sound
Status
Attending Physician
"I drink melted butter and eat raw mutton"?!?!

And I cannot believe that nobody jumped on my comment about his tits. Seriously...OMG...or in his case, OMA...

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I think he is trying to compensate for that SERIOUS gynecomastia...yuk!
I noticed this as well. Quite disgusting. Maybe the small breasted females who want to be bigger should pick up on his diet as an alternative to implants.

NeuroSync

Every day is a good day
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Puget Sound
Status
Attending Physician
I noticed this as well. Quite disgusting. Maybe the small breasted females who want to be bigger should pick up on his diet as an alternative to implants.

Did you check out his shirt? The dude doesn't have muscle, he has excessssssssssive adipose tissue! Every button is about to pop off and shoot someone's eye out! Dude...he is compensating for not having it 15 times per day and not having the money for a little blue pill (admitted he doesn't work -- doesn't want to hurt his potential bosses). :laugh: Vascular disease strikes EVERYWHERE.

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Did you check out his shirt? The dude doesn't have muscle, he has excessssssssssive adipose tissue! Every button is about to pop off and shoot someone's eye out! Dude...he is compensating for not having it 15 times per day and not having the money for a little blue pill (admitted he doesn't work -- doesn't want to hurt his potential bosses). :laugh: Vascular disease strikes EVERYWHERE.
I was wondering where all the muscle was - maybe hidden under the adipose??? I didn't see him lifting a car...must have missed it.

krust3

medical vagabond
10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2004
chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
with all that melted butter and raw mutton, let's hope broseph here doesn't get a "sudden burst of energy" while takin' a dump :eek:

uncwalley

15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2001
Usually at work
Status
Attending Physician
I am the strongest man in America. I eat raw Big Macs and drink the hot grease from the deep fryers. Normal men could not do this lest they get sick and die. I am not allowed to intubate anymore for fear that I may rip a patient's head right off and I do not do LP's for fear of impaling patients. And don't forget my specially made toilets. Ordinary toilets cannot withstand the water pressure that a 480 horsepower bladder (yes, I am twice as strong as that guy) can produce.

willow18

10+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Haha, what BS. Coin breaking/bending (and btw nice to see that coin in Arabic is apparently...coin!) is a popular magicians trick, a la Uri Geller and his magical spoon bending powers. See here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HQOVqyAxM[/YOUTUBE]

deuist

Stealthfully Sarcastic
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Florida
Status
Attending Physician
Yep, definitely schizophrenic. I saw a case similar to this one during psych.

BlondeDocteur

10+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2007
Cacti, Tumbleweed, Oil, McMansions
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Anyone else find it amusing that 30,000 men combined could just manage-- with a bit of grunting-- to do the nasty a mere 15 times daily?

Fyi don't trust MEMRI, the source of the video. To say they have an agenda in painting the Arab world in a particular way is like saying Clay Aiken mildly prefers the company of the be-testicled sex.

About the Ads