Duke DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email. I was sadly waitlisted. But I’m hopeful they said I was at the top so my fingers are crossed! I hope y’all have received good news!
 
I just got an email. I was sadly waitlisted. But I’m hopeful they said I was at the top so my fingers are crossed! I hope y’all have received good news!
I am in the same boat as you! Took me a few weeks to get over the initial frustration, but be proud of this! This means you are a truly incredible applicant.
 
I am in the same boat as you! Took me a few weeks to get over the initial frustration, but be proud of this! This means you are a truly incredible applicant.

Yes, I was a little upset at first but I’m honestly really proud of myself! Do you mind if I ask if are you still waitlisted?
 
Yes, I was a little upset at first but I’m honestly really proud of myself! Do you mind if I ask if are you still waitlisted?
You 100% should be. It truly took me a few weeks to get over myself and realize that it is not a bad thing at all. Duke is an incredible school and it is a testament to the hard work put in to even be on the waitlist.

I am still waitlisted, they said the first update should be in January, is that what they told you too?
 
Yes, they told me I could hear something starting now til mid-January. When I first read the email, I thought I was accepted because the first few sentences sounded like it, and then it said I was waitlisted, so I honestly got really sad because my hopes got up really high! But just making it this far is so incredible.
 
Yes, they told me I could hear something starting now til mid-January. When I first read the email, I thought I was accepted because the first few sentences sounded like it, and then it said I was waitlisted, so I honestly got really sad because my hopes got up really high! But just making it this far is so incredible.
Keep me posted! I am rooting for you!
 
I have an interview scheduled this upcoming Monday and wanted to ask those of you that already had their interview what can I expect in terms of the group interview? I would greatly appreciate any tips or feedback!! Thanks 😊