Duke DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Go crush it! It's not too bad. Be prepared for them to ask you questions about the profession itself (barriers, etc).
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help! I am so excited and nervous at the same time!

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet! Probably won't hear until Monday at the earliest

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email. I was sadly waitlisted. But I’m hopeful they said I was at the top so my fingers are crossed! I hope y’all have received good news!

I just got an email. I was sadly waitlisted. But I’m hopeful they said I was at the top so my fingers are crossed! I hope y’all have received good news!
I am in the same boat as you! Took me a few weeks to get over the initial frustration, but be proud of this! This means you are a truly incredible applicant.

I am in the same boat as you! Took me a few weeks to get over the initial frustration, but be proud of this! This means you are a truly incredible applicant.

Yes, I was a little upset at first but I’m honestly really proud of myself! Do you mind if I ask if are you still waitlisted?

Yes, I was a little upset at first but I’m honestly really proud of myself! Do you mind if I ask if are you still waitlisted?
You 100% should be. It truly took me a few weeks to get over myself and realize that it is not a bad thing at all. Duke is an incredible school and it is a testament to the hard work put in to even be on the waitlist.

I am still waitlisted, they said the first update should be in January, is that what they told you too?

Yes, they told me I could hear something starting now til mid-January. When I first read the email, I thought I was accepted because the first few sentences sounded like it, and then it said I was waitlisted, so I honestly got really sad because my hopes got up really high! But just making it this far is so incredible.

Yes, they told me I could hear something starting now til mid-January. When I first read the email, I thought I was accepted because the first few sentences sounded like it, and then it said I was waitlisted, so I honestly got really sad because my hopes got up really high! But just making it this far is so incredible.
Keep me posted! I am rooting for you!

Thank you! I am rooting for you as well! Keep me posted too! We got this!!!

I got an email saying the same thing! So hoping for some good news in the coming weeks, good luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
I have an interview scheduled this upcoming Monday and wanted to ask those of you that already had their interview what can I expect in terms of the group interview? I would greatly appreciate any tips or feedback!! Thanks 😊

Has anyone who got the email a few weeks ago about being at the top of the waitlist actually been accepted?