Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm currently applying to med schools for the Fall 2016 cycle and in starting the secondary for Duke, I saw the option to select the Primary Care Leadership Track (PCLT) or regular MD.
Does anyone know the differences b/w the two (i.e., more than I can find from a Google search)? How much more competitive is admittance to the program? Is the program similar to the Columbia-Bassett program in that if you are rejected for it you'll still be considered for a regular MD track?
Also, if anyone is currently in the PCLT Duke program I'd love to hear your feedback!
Does anyone know the differences b/w the two (i.e., more than I can find from a Google search)? How much more competitive is admittance to the program? Is the program similar to the Columbia-Bassett program in that if you are rejected for it you'll still be considered for a regular MD track?
Also, if anyone is currently in the PCLT Duke program I'd love to hear your feedback!