Duke University MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This is very helpful, thanks. I read on the website that a typical workweek is about 60-65 hours per week....is the program difficult in terms of academic rigor and succeeding? Or what are the academics/courses + EMT experience like?

Last edited:
It's been so queit over here. Any updates from the guys/gals in the program?

Faculty: We have a diverse set of faculty, and there is no one on staff to bad mouth. Everyone is AMAZING, and this program is very personal. We have professors that teach the medical students and we have big name faculty (ones you see on the internet/TV etc).
Can you pm me about the program please?

So far it is a lot of work (writing a critique on a primary lit paper prepping for a quiz and application learning thing) and we have had quite a bit of reading. EMT is busy work so far. I'll update my opinion on the academic rigor around late August.
So how has the program been? Pros? cons? Do you know anyone who is studying for their MCAT at the same time while in this program (and if its even possible)? What do you do for leisure? What are your plans post graduation in MAY? I am asking because I was just accepted into the 2016-2017 class and I am still trying to decide if I am going to accept the offer.

Hey guys, I'm interested in this program and wanted to know what you guys think my chance of getting into this program is. cGPA: 3.40, sGPA: 3.10, MCAT: 496 (I know on practice tests I had such a higher score, but my nerves were going crazy the day of the test).