dumb question for PCOM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lightthelamp4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
I just paid my deposit for next year and have not yet gotten access to the pcom portal thing. I am looking for the actual start/end dates for the school year. I found the start date (8/15) on pcom's website but I cant find the end date anywhere. I need it for a scholarship program application. Could someone that has the binder allready/knows the dates help me out?
I would greatly appreciate it:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys
I just paid my deposit for next year and have not yet gotten access to the pcom portal thing. I am looking for the actual start/end dates for the school year. I found the start date (8/15) on pcom's website but I cant find the end date anywhere. I need it for a scholarship program application. Could someone that has the binder allready/knows the dates help me out?
I would greatly appreciate it:)

M1 ends june 3rd

EDIT...that is this year...I dont know about next year/ if it even varies. But our last final is June 3rd....pretty soon thank god!!!!

It will probably be June 1, 2012 because M1 term usually ends first week of June, and generally on a Friday (that's what it says on the most recent 5-year calendar anyway).