• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

garden666

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
I did not get any e-mail from NRMP for my matching status (matched or not) today. I had to log on to the NRMP website to find out if I matched. However, the NRMP website was so slow around 12:00 PM EST that I could not log no to it for a long time. I would like to ask people who matched last year if an e-mail was sent to you on your match day indicating the program where you were matched. It would be extremely nerve wrecking if I can not log on to the NRMP website around 1Pm this Thursday to find out where I matched. I hope that I can get an e-mail from NRMP this Thursday at 1 pm so that I do not have to go through the torture of not being able to get on to the website at that time.

About the Ads