e-mail notification from NRMP?

Started by garden666
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

garden666

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not get any e-mail from NRMP for my matching status (matched or not) today. I had to log on to the NRMP website to find out if I matched. However, the NRMP website was so slow around 12:00 PM EST that I could not log no to it for a long time. I would like to ask people who matched last year if an e-mail was sent to you on your match day indicating the program where you were matched. It would be extremely nerve wrecking if I can not log on to the NRMP website around 1Pm this Thursday to find out where I matched. I hope that I can get an e-mail from NRMP this Thursday at 1 pm so that I do not have to go through the torture of not being able to get on to the website at that time.