Early Decision for Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

immortaleve

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else applied for early decision if so what school and have you heard back yet? I applied for Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy. I received an email from them saying my application was complete and under review.. anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else applied for early decision if so what school and have you heard back yet? I applied for Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy. I received an email from them saying my application was complete and under review.. anyone else?

I applied for the Midwestern pharmacy program at the Arizona campus this Tuesday. The only thing I got so far was that pharmcas completed the “verification” process. I heard today that some people already got invites... but they applied 2-3 weeks ago. I was told I’d hear by mid September.

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied for Roseman University in South Jordan and received an invitation to interview the next day! Interviewing on October 9th and practicing my ass off because I am not currently skilled at interviews...

I did got kingsville in Texas. When you all submitted your application, did you all get an email saying missing materials from pharmcas? I got the email late last night but all my application is complete, all transcripts, letters of reference, and pcat score is there

I did got kingsville in Texas. When you all submitted your application, did you all get an email saying missing materials from pharmcas? I got the email late last night but all my application is complete, all transcripts, letters of reference, and pcat score is there

I did not. When i submitted i was still missing my LOR and my PCAT within the next few days that was updated and the my application was marked as complete and verified maybe a week later. But I never received an email saying I was missing anything. I suggest contact PharmCAS to verify, it might be that your missing something the school specifically wants.

Applied for Roseman University in South Jordan and received an invitation to interview the next day! Interviewing on October 9th and practicing my ass off because I am not currently skilled at interviews...

Good luck! I recieved an invitation to interview on Aug 31 for Midwestern, and my interview is set for Sept 26 =)

Reactions: 1 user
Midwestern Glendale received my application this morning and sent me an email with the portal log in.

I just received an invitation for the interview 30 minutes ago. Scheduled 9/14. There’s was only 2 options.. 14th or 21st. I scheduled it for 14th just to prevent further stress and delay. So excited yet nervous.

i didn't apply for early decision. but i submitted my application to mercer a week after the application cycle was opened. i interviewed on Friday at mercer and yesterday night got a call that i was accepted.

Reactions: 2 users
i didn't apply for early decision. but i submitted my application to mercer a week after the application cycle was opened. i interviewed on Friday at mercer and yesterday night got a call that i was accepted.

Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
What school is that. And u got accepted the same day?

Midwestern CPG. The committee had a meeting today few hours after our interview and we were given a decision about an hour after leaving the campus. Interview process was 8 hours total. We were the first students to interview in AZ and to be accepted for next year class. Super exciting.

Reactions: 1 users
Midwestern CPG. The committee had a meeting today few hours after our interview and we were given a decision about an hour after leaving the campus. Interview process was 8 hours total. We were the first students to interview in AZ and to be accepted for next year class. Super exciting.
Congrats.

Wow schools are really desperate for students..........

Actually 25% of the people there for the interview with me were not accepted. Considering that they were invited to the interview means they had good applications. Plus who knows how many didn’t even get an interview. The school isn’t just taking anyone that applies if that’s what you’re getting at.

Actually 25% of the people there for the interview with me were not accepted. Considering that they were invited to the interview means they had good applications. Plus who knows how many didn’t even get an interview. The school isn’t just taking anyone that applies if that’s what you’re getting at.
How do you know 25% didn't get accepted? Also...only 25% didn't get accepted if your stats are reliable...

Awesome!! I hope the MIdwestern CCP accepts that fast!!! Congratulations!

hey guys whats the easiest school with low GPA to get into ? please help!

How do you know 25% didn't get accepted? Also...only 25% didn't get accepted if your stats are reliable...

At the end of the interview day, the dean came to talk to us and told us. He said 11 have been accepted (there’s was 15 people sitting in the room). He encouraged those that didn’t get accepted to call admission and why so they can try to reapply next cycle. He said portal will update by end of day once they have a final decision from the committee.

At the end of the interview day, the dean came to talk to us and told us. He said 11 have been accepted (there’s was 15 people sitting in the room). He encouraged those that didn’t get accepted to call admission and why so they can try to reapply next cycle. He said portal will update by end of day once they have a final decision from the committee.
Still sounds like they're REALLY desperate for students.

I just scheduled my interview for Nov 7th. Did anyone else get an invitation?

I have an interview on Feb 1st, anyone is scheduled on the same day? and if you get an interview does that mean they liked your app and they just want to know about your communication skills? Does that mean if I do great on my interview I will get accepted?
Thanks...