Early decision vs. regular decision

Started by JEV2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JEV2007

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With a score of 28Q (PS 9, VR 10, BS 9) and a GPA of 3.93 (SCI GPA 3.98 so I am not sure where the 9's on the MCAT came from but anyway) and a solid application otherwise, what advantages/disadvantages are there in applying early vs. applying to a bunch of schools regular decision?
 
I'm resurrecting a dead thread. While it may be too late for the OP, I haven't taken the MCAT but I'm interested to see what others may have to say about a situation like this one. Thanks, all!