Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by afilerman, Aug 21, 2002.
Can someone tell me how I do this? Thanks.
Two or three weeks before the actual scores come in the mail, you will receive a pin number from AAMC. About a week later, you will be able to log online with your pin number and a credit card ($15) and get your score. That simple.
Okay, that's it! I can't wait anymore and I want my scores now!!!
$15 for two weeks early? If you go for this is it *just* you that gets the scores early or does it mean the schools get them earlier too? If so it would be worth it, though I suspect the schools get them earlier than us, and all at the same time, regardless of whether we choose early score release or not.
at $15 for two weeks early thats like $1/day....makes me wish you could pay an extra $60 and get them the day of the test...I would be first in line with my cash for that....
well, that two weeks (i got closer to three weeks) earlier might help YOU decide faster whether is worth applying to certain schools (or med school at all) with your MCAT score. it probably wasn't that big a deal with the april test in retrospect, but for you august takers, i'd be all over that early release, even if schools see them when they're mailed. just my opinion
I'm sure the verbal, bio and PS are already graded. It's those damn writing samples that are tying up everything. I would pay
$60 right now just for the three multiple choice section scores, and let them take as long as they need to grade the writing.
definitely, then you can make a final decision for your schools, whether to add more and you knwo whether or not to fill out secondaries instead of sending them adn finding out you just wasted a few hundred dollars.....................get them when tehy come out, if it saves you from wasting your time and money for even one school its worth it.............time is very valuable for us august mcaters.......since we are already behind in the game.......people are getting invites already...............
well, good point DW. I can see how getting it early might help some people if they have not already submitted but I went ahead and submitted anyway back in June. I won't be adding any schools either so win or lose, my MCATs will either get me in or not - I'm already committed to this years app cycle.